Pet and animal games online - play free pet games.
Exotic pets for sale - sell / buy exotic pets online.
Consider Your Horse Insurance Options Carefully
Horse insurance has maybe never crossed your mind - you've probably never even heard of it, nonetheless considered purchasing it. But many horse owners have come to realize that not only should you protect the health of your equine friend, you should also plan for any unforeseen accidents they may be involved in. After all, not only have you invested a portion of your heart to this horse, you've also dedicated a lot of your income to its care. A horse is an emotional and financial investment that should be taken care of.
Horse insurance, offered by several companies and perhaps available through your homeowner or car insurance company, comes in many forms. If you're looking to insure the health of your own animal, different policies offer different levels of coverage - there are basic medical plans and even life insurance policies. You could also purchase "loss of use" insurance; if your horse becomes permanently unable to perform the tasks you need it to (jumping competitions, racing, trail riding), you are paid a pre-determined lump sum.
But not only do you need to think about the well-being of your horse, you should also protect your riders and guests. A simple horse-owner liability policy can usually be added to your life or insurance, which will help pay for any lawsuits brought against you. Larger policies cover stable owners or people charged with the care and custody of someone else's horse; if the animal gets sick or injured on your property and they decide to sue, this policy will pay for your legal defence. Certain plans will cover horses that are taken outside the country for competition.
A commercial equine policy protects farm or ranch owners from litigation should someone become injured on their property; these policies usually also pay in the case of a fire or property damage. Farm policies are similar to commercial coverage, except for your own horses, rather than someone else's. Farm insurance is a sort of blanket safety net, covering everything from your buildings to your tack to your horses themselves.
Riding and hunting clubs can purchase a policy to protect them from any lawsuit that might stem from a club activity. If you or your club is hosting some sort of equine event to which the general public is invited, an events liability policy can protect you from litigation.
As you can see, myriad horse insurance options abound; no matter which company you choose, you are sure to find a policy that fits your needs.About the Author
Article source: Article-Dashboard.com
More ArticlesWhat to Consider when Purchasing Equine Insurance
Horses are expensive animals to keep, never more so than when health issues crop up. Equine insurance can help in keeping your horse fit and well. Equine, or horse, insurance is nothing new, and is designed to protect you financially should your animal get sick, injured, or even die. (more)Why Take Out Pet Insurance?
One thing that not all pet owners are willing to pay out for though is a decent pet insurance policy. Maybe it's because of a distrust of the insurance industry in general.. (more)Related Articles
- How to Get Cheaper Pet Insurance
- Get Pet Health Insurance in Florida
- Advertising Your Pet Health Insurance Company
- Some Reason To Get Health Insurance For Your Pet Cat
- Comparing Pet Health Insurance
- Why Take Out A Pet Insurance Policy?
- More about Pet Health Insurance
- Pet Health Insurance in Texas
- Some Reasons Why You Should Get Insurance for Your Cat
- California Pet Health Insurance
- Finding the Right Pet Health Insurance
- Getting Health Insurance for Your Cat Might Be a Good Idea
- Health Insurance for Your Dog
- Getting Pet Health Insurance For Cheap
- About VIP Pets Insurance
- How Much Does Pet Health Insurance Cover
- Get Pet Health Insurance in California
- California Pet Health Insurance
- Online Guide to Pet Health Insurance
- About Pet Health Care Insurance
- Find the Right Pet Health Insurance Company
- Canada Pet Health Insurance
- Pet Rabbits - Your Pet Rabbit Insurance
- Consider Getting Health Insurance for Your Rabbit
- Get Health Insurance for Your Cat
- Get Health Insurance for Your Cat Before It Is Too Late
- Things You Need To Know About Your Pet Health Insurance
- Potbellied Pig Health Insurance
- All about Health Insurance for Pets
- Finding Pet Insurance for a Low Price
- Health Insurance for Exotic Animals
- The Coverage for Pet Health Insurance
- Health Insurance for Pets in Pennsylvania
- Get Health Insurance Coverage for Your Pet
If you are disturbed about being flooded with an endless quantity of exclusive veterinarian bills that you don't know if you will be able to pay you may want to believe purchasing animal shape insurance for your pet ferret. (more)Pet Insurance Cover For Older Animals
While many pet insurance companies will insure an animal between the ages of 8 weeks and 8 years, there are tailor-made policies available to fit older animals. (more)It Is a Good Idea to Get Pet Health Insurance
Owners who are considering purchasing pet health insurance for their dogs should make sure that the eye health of their dogs covered by the insurance policy. (more)Florida Pet Health Insurance
Because of the hurricanes that can sweep up and down Florida's coastline pet owners in Florida should consider purchasing a pet health insurance plan that will protect their pets in event of a hurricane. (more)How Pet Insurance Can Save the Day
Pet insurance isn't just for a curious cat though. Many beloved house pets can get themselves into these situations, or come down with an illness that requires expensive medications to treat. (more)
- Learn about Getting Insurance for Your Pet
- Guide to Pet Insurance
- Different Type of Pet Insurance in The States
- Horses Living In The California Area
- Things to Know when Buying a Horse
- Caring for a Horse of Your Choice
- Information about Horses Health
- Many Kinds of Horses Trailers
- Getting to the Bottom of Pet Health Insurance Myths
- Getting Eye Health Insurance for Your Pet
- Animal Health Insurance In America
- How to Choose the Right Horse for the Rodeo
- Pot Bellied Pig Health Insurance
- Pet Health Insurance in The States
- Different Tips for Competing at a Horse Show
- Horse Care - The Basic Information of Horse Care
- Horse Breeds - The Different Kinds Of Horse Breeds
- Getting Health Insurance for Your Rabbit
- The American Kennel Club Pet Health Insurance
- Getting Pet Health Insurance