Pet and animal games online - play free pet games.
Exotic pets for sale - sell / buy exotic pets online.
Consider Your Horse Insurance Options Carefully
Horse insurance has maybe never crossed your mind - you've probably never even heard of it, nonetheless considered purchasing it. But many horse owners have come to realize that not only should you protect the health of your equine friend, you should also plan for any unforeseen accidents they may be involved in. After all, not only have you invested a portion of your heart to this horse, you've also dedicated a lot of your income to its care. A horse is an emotional and financial investment that should be taken care of.
Horse insurance, offered by several companies and perhaps available through your homeowner or car insurance company, comes in many forms. If you're looking to insure the health of your own animal, different policies offer different levels of coverage - there are basic medical plans and even life insurance policies. You could also purchase "loss of use" insurance; if your horse becomes permanently unable to perform the tasks you need it to (jumping competitions, racing, trail riding), you are paid a pre-determined lump sum.
But not only do you need to think about the well-being of your horse, you should also protect your riders and guests. A simple horse-owner liability policy can usually be added to your life or insurance, which will help pay for any lawsuits brought against you. Larger policies cover stable owners or people charged with the care and custody of someone else's horse; if the animal gets sick or injured on your property and they decide to sue, this policy will pay for your legal defence. Certain plans will cover horses that are taken outside the country for competition.
A commercial equine policy protects farm or ranch owners from litigation should someone become injured on their property; these policies usually also pay in the case of a fire or property damage. Farm policies are similar to commercial coverage, except for your own horses, rather than someone else's. Farm insurance is a sort of blanket safety net, covering everything from your buildings to your tack to your horses themselves.
Riding and hunting clubs can purchase a policy to protect them from any lawsuit that might stem from a club activity. If you or your club is hosting some sort of equine event to which the general public is invited, an events liability policy can protect you from litigation.
As you can see, myriad horse insurance options abound; no matter which company you choose, you are sure to find a policy that fits your needs.About the Author
Article source: Article-Dashboard.com
More ArticlesWhat to Consider when Purchasing Equine Insurance
Horses are expensive animals to keep, never more so than when health issues crop up. Equine insurance can help in keeping your horse fit and well. Equine, or horse, insurance is nothing new, and is designed to protect you financially should your animal get sick, injured, or even die. (more)Why Get Insurance for a Cat Pet?
Love them or hate them they are a still a common pet and have a whole host of potential health issues that will require veterinary care and might have their owners considering the pros and cons of pet health insurance. (more)Related Articles
- Finding the Right Pet Health Insurance
- Health Insurance for Your Dog
- Do You Need Health Insurance For Your Cat
- Getting Quotes for Pet Health Insurance Online
- What Is Health Insurance For Pets
- Some Reason To Get Health Insurance For Your Pet Cat
- Pet Health Insurance in Florida
- A Look at Different Pet Health Insurance Plans
- Consider Getting Health Insurance for Your Rabbit
- Pet Insurance for Pampered Pets
- The Questions You Should Ask before Getting Pet Health Insurance
- Get Health Insurance for Your Cat Before It Is Too Late
- Information about Getting Pet Health Insurance
- More about Pet Health Insurance
- USA Pet Health Insurance
- Pets Eye Health Insurance
- Finding Pet Insurance for a Low Price
- Pet Insurance: What to Look For
- Pet Health Insurance - Online Guide
- Cheap Pet Health Insurance
- About VIP Pets Insurance
- Health Insurance for Exotic Animals
- Getting Pet Health Insurance in Canada
- Why Take Out A Pet Insurance Policy?
- The American Kennel Club Pet Health Insurance
- Guide to Pet Insurance
- Health Insurance for Rabbits
- Pet Health Insurance for Their Eyes
- Some Reasons to Get Health Insurance for Your Cat
- Pet Rabbits - Your Pet Rabbit Insurance
- Advertising Your Pet Health Insurance Company
- Learn about Getting Insurance for Your Pet
- Health Insurance for Your Exotic Pets
- Tips on How to Get Cheaper Pet Insurance
Pet health insurance coverage does not typically cover latent hereditary conditions. Some pet insurance companies will also cover the cost boarding your pet at an area kennel or veterinary infirmary. (more)All about Health Insurance for Pets
Pet health insurance is similar to human health insurance. Pet owners who purchase pet health insurance plans from pet health insurance companies do so for a variety of reasons. (more)Potbellied Pig Health Insurance
Get health insurance for your potbellied pig. The first misstep people often make is arrogant that a pot bellied pig would make a good pet for their family is that they don't truly understand that the beauty fades...Speedy. (more)Things You Need To Know About Your Pet Health Insurance
Before you pay for a pet health care insurance plan you need to carefully read how the policy handles prescription coverage. Most companies that sell pet health care insurance do not include prescription coverage in their basic medical health care insurance plan. (more)Pet Health Insurance in The States
Pet strength indemnity companies hope someday pet owners in the United States will bump up with European pet owners. It is unclear why more pet owners in the United States don't asset pet vigor insurance. (more)
- How Pet Insurance Can Save the Day
- America Animal Health Insurance
- Get Health Insurance Coverage for Your Pet
- Read About Pet Health Insurance in Texas
- Ways to Buy a Good Horse
- How You Can Find the Right Pet Health Insurance Company
- Coverage for Pet Health Insurance
- Pot Bellied Pig Health Insurance
- The Basic Information of Horse Care
- The Many Mistakes of Buying a Horse for the First Time
- Having a Horse in Your Backyard
- Different Type of Pet Insurance in The States
- A Look At Health Insurance For Your Pet
- Teaching a Young Horse
- It Is a Good Idea to Get Pet Health Insurance
- Getting Insurance For Your Ferret
- Caring for a Horse of Your Choice
- United States and Pet Health Insurance
- Getting Health Insurance for Your Cat Might Be a Good Idea
- Need Health Insurance For Cat?