Pet and animal games online - play free pet games.
Exotic pets for sale - sell / buy exotic pets online.
Different Type of Pet Insurance in The States
In Europe over twenty-five percent of all pet owners carry a pet health insurance policy on their pets. Approximately half of Sweden's pet owners carry insurance. A recent poll of pet owners in the United States predicted that only three percent had purchased a pet health care plan. Many veterinarians feel that three percent is a very generous estimate. One of the big reasons veterinarians believe so many Europeans carry pet health insurance is because of a bill passed in 1971 that stated if a dog was considered at fault for an accident, like a car wreck, then the pet's owner would be held responsible. This prompted many dog owners to purchase something called Third Party Liability Insurance which would pay for any damages caused by the policy holder's pet dog.
Chances are good that if you were to ask ten of your neighbors how they felt about pet health insurance you would probably get ten very different answers.
Some pet owners are fanatical about their pets. They will except nothing but the best for their family pet, the best food, the best water, the best doggie bed, and of course the best medical treatments available. Every time it even looks like their cat or dog is about to cough or sneeze they rush the pet to the veterinarians clinic and start a fresh round of antibiotics. Because maintaining the absolute best health care available is quite expensive this type of owner is quick to purchase animal health insurance that promotes good pet medicine. At the slightest hint you are even considering purchasing pet health insurance for your pet and this over the top pet owner is shoving all sorts of flyers and brochures and applications in your hand, sometimes they even offer to call their pet health insurance rep. for you. This is fine and dandy but generally (not always) their monthly pet insurance bills are higher then you can afford.
Another owner might love their family pet just as much as the over the top owner. They might wish they could provide their pet with the very best but it simply isn't economically possible. This pet owner's advice about pet health insurance would be your own pet health insurance. Put the money you might have spent on a monthly insurance premium aside and use that to cover your pets medical needs. After all if you put aside thirty dollars a month then you'll have enough money to cover the routine visits to the vet's office plus have a little extra set aside if an emergency happens down the road. This type of insurance is called self insurance. While it sounds like a good idea there are a couple of problems. One if a medical emergency happens right away you might not have enough money on hand to cover the treatment and be forced to accept economic euthanasia for your pet. A second problem with self insurance is that its money that's just laying around, its way to easy to see it as spare cash and use it on the family vacation or as a down payment on that laptop you've always wanted.
If as a pet owner you decide that pet health insurance simply isn't for you or your pet you will want to check and see if your homeowners insurance covers any potential accidents caused by your pet. If a dog or cat bites somebody the bitten person can sue you and in some cases demand that the pet be euthanized. If your homeowners insurance does not cover pet mishaps you should probably give a lot of thought to purchasing pet liability insurance.About the Author
Article source: Article-Dashboard.com
More ArticlesPet Health Insurance in The States
Pet strength indemnity companies hope someday pet owners in the United States will bump up with European pet owners. It is unclear why more pet owners in the United States don't asset pet vigor insurance. (more)Pet Health Insurance in United States
If, as a pet owner you determine that pet health insurance simply isn't for you or your pet you will want to score and see if your homeowners insurance covers any probable accidents caused by your pet. A topical census of pet owners in the United States predicted that only three percent had purchased a pet strength charge arrange. (more)Related Articles
- How You Can Find the Right Pet Health Insurance Company
- Why Take Out A Pet Insurance Policy?
- Canada Pet Health Insurance
- Health Insurance for Your Exotic Pets
- Get Pet Health Insurance for Their Eyes
- Get Health Insurance for Your Cat Before It Is Too Late
- Some Reason To Get Health Insurance For Your Pet Cat
- Getting Insurance For Your Ferret
- Pet Health Insurance in Texas
- What You Should Know Before Getting Pet Health Insurance
- California Pet Health Insurance
- It Is a Good Idea to Get Pet Health Insurance
- Pot Bellied Pig Health Insurance
- Finding Pet Insurance for a Low Price
- A Look at Different Pet Health Insurance Plans
- Some Reasons to Get Health Insurance for Your Cat
- Information about Getting Pet Health Insurance
- Should You Get Insurance for Your Pet
- Why Take Out Pet Insurance?
- Cheap Pet Health Insurance
- How Much Does Health Insurance for Pets Cover
- Consider Getting Health Insurance for Your Rabbit
- Need Health Insurance For Cat?
- Pet Insurance for Pampered Pets
- Pet Health Insurance in Florida
- Getting Eye Health Insurance for Your Pet
- The Coverage for Pet Health Insurance
- USA Pet Health Insurance
- Getting Health Insurance for Your Ferret
- Advertising Your Pet Health Insurance Company
- Get Health Insurance for Your Pet
- Market Your Pet Health Insurance Plan
- Get Health Insurance Coverage for Your Pet
- Get Pet Health Insurance in Florida
Horse insurance has maybe never crossed your mind - you've probably never even heard of it, nonetheless considered purchasing it. But many horse owners have come to realize that.. (more)Learn about Getting Insurance for Your Pet
Some questions you should ask the pet health insurance company you are considering buying a pet health care policy from is whether or not your vet accepts that particular type of insurance. (more)What Is Health Insurance For Pets
Pet health insurance, like any form of insurance, is a risk. You are dead sure that your pet will need it. But, nowadays, because of the limitations and caps on the policy that a company is selling you, you're actually wishing that your pet wouldn't. (more)Comparing Pet Health Insurance
All five of these pet strength insurance companies have their own websites where you can go to get up to court pet shape insurance quotes. There are other pet health insurance companies with different prices, discounts, stipulations, and benefit caps if you not matter with the earlier five comparisons. (more)The American Kennel Club Pet Health Insurance
You either love them or you hate them, the members, breeders, and owners who are affiliated with the American Kennel Club. Puppies who are registered with the American Kennel Club are the aristocracy of the dog world, granted entry into the finest clubs and most exclusive clubs. (more)
- Pet Health Insurance - Online Guide
- Pet Insurance
- Why Get Insurance for a Cat Pet?
- Health Insurance for Exotic Animals
- The Questions You Should Ask before Getting Pet Health Insurance
- A Look At Health Insurance For Your Pet
- Do You Need Health Insurance For Your Cat
- Tips on How to Get Cheaper Pet Insurance
- Read More about Pet Health Insurance
- California Pet Health Insurance
- Pet Insurance Cover For Older Animals
- California Pet Health Insurance
- Potbellied Pig Health Insurance
- Get Online Quotes for Pet Health Insurance
- Finding the Right Pet Health Insurance
- Your Introductory Guide to Pet Insurance
- How Pet Insurance Can Save the Day
- Health Insurance for Rabbits
- Health Insurance for Dogs
- Things You Need To Know About Your Pet Health Insurance