A Look at Different Pet Health Insurance Plans
It doesn't matter if you have already decided to purchase health insurance for the family pet or if you are simply. When you are comparing the quote of one health insurance quote to another remember that the base doller amount is not the only number you have to consider. In addition to the monthly payment make sure you also check out exactly what type of veterinary care and treatments are covered (some basic insurance plans do not include cancer treatment), what kind of deductible you, the pet owner, will be expected to pay, is there a yearly cap on medical expenses, and what type of discounts are available.
At the moment there are only a handful of companies that offer pet health insurance. Five of the most popular companies are Pets Best Pet Insurance, Veterinary Pet Insurance, ShelterCare, Pets Health and PetCare.
An insurance plan through Pets Best Pet Insurance will cost approximately $32.00 a month ($384.00 annually). Pets Best will cover pet sterilization provided the pet owner purchases an additional wellness plan. Pets Best does not cover pre-existing medical conditions a pet has so its best to insure them early in life before problems develop. Pets Best has a life time limit of $99,750 dollars per pet. Pets Best health insurance plans come with a $75.00 deductible. Multiple pet discounts are available. Pet's Best pet health insurance does cover cancer.
Veterinary Pet Insurance is a company that offers pet owner a $14,000 a year cap on an insurance plan that only costs approximately $20.00 dollars a month. Veterinary Pet Insurance offers plans with a $50.00 deductible (after the deductible they pay ninety percent of the bill) on plans that include pet sterilization and cancer coverage. Veterinary Pet Insurance does not accept pre-existing conditions and does not offer multi-pet discounts.
ShelterCare is a pet insurance that cost pet's owners approximately $29.95. For that $29.95 there is absolutely no deductible and cancer treatments are covered. ShelterCare will not pay for pet sterilization nor will they cover any pre-existing conditions. ShelterCare does not have a benefit cap. ShelterCare offers premium discounts for multi-pet plans, medical service, and micro-chips.
A pet health insurance policy through PetsHealth insurance company will cost the pet owner approximately $37.17 dollars per month. PetsHealth covers 80% of the pets vet bill after the $100.00 doller deductible is paid. PetsHealth has a $13,000 doller cap on each per year. PetHealth does insure pre-existing conditions after ninety days. Multi-pet discounts are available through PetHealth. PetsHealth does offer pet health insurance plans that cover cancer on a case by case basis.
PetCare is a pet health insurance company that estimates the average cost for a policy for a pet is $29.95 a month. This plan includes a fifty doller deductible. While PetCare is happy to cover the cost your pet's cancer treatments they will not pay for any pre-existing conditions nor will they pay for pet sterilization. PetCare offers discounts for multi-pet plans and medical service. None of the estimated monthly prices for these insurance companies include any extra insurances riders.
Any one or all of these companies can change their policies between now and the time you purchase a pet health insurance plan.
Remember to read the fine print before you sign up for a pet health insurance plan.
All five of these pet health insurance companies have their own websites where you can go to get up to date pet health insurance quotes.
There are other pet health insurance companies with different prices, discounts, stipulations, and benefit caps if you are not content with the previous five comparisons.About the Author
Article source: Article-Dashboard.com
More ArticlesPotbellied Pig Health Insurance
Get health insurance for your potbellied pig. The first misstep people often make is arrogant that a pot bellied pig would make a good pet for their family is that they don't truly understand that the beauty fades...Speedy. (more)Advertising Your Pet Health Insurance Company
In any business, one thing that you must not forget about is the importance of advertising. This holds true even if you are running a pet health insurance business. The idea here is to let as many people know about you. (more)Related Articles
- Get Health Insurance Coverage for Your Pet
- Getting to the Bottom of Pet Health Insurance Myths
- Pet Health Insurance in Florida
- Health Insurance for Pets in Pennsylvania
- Health Insurance for Your Exotic Pets
- Some Reason To Get Health Insurance For Your Pet Cat
- All about Pets Health Insurance
- Find Out If You Need Health Insurance For Your Cat
- Comparing Pet Health Insurance
- Read More about Pet Health Insurance
- Getting Health Insurance for Your Rabbit
- Getting Quotes for Pet Health Insurance Online
- Get Health Insurance for Your Cat
- How You Can Find the Right Pet Health Insurance Company
- Pet Health Insurance in Florida
- Pet Health Insurance - Online Guide
- California and Their Pet Health Insurance
- California Pet Health Insurance
- What Is Health Insurance For Pets
- Getting Health Insurance for Your Cat Might Be a Good Idea
- How to Market Your Pet Health Insurance Plan
- What You Should Know Before Getting Pet Health Insurance
- You Might Want to Consider Getting Health Insurance for Your Pet
- How Much Does Health Insurance for Pets Cover
- Consider Getting Health Insurance for Your Rabbit
- The American Kennel Club Pet Health Insurance
- Cheap Pet Health Insurance
- Finding the Right Pet Health Insurance
- Pet Health Insurance in United States
- Pot Bellied Pig Health Insurance
- Pet Health Insurance in The States
- About Pet Health Care Insurance
- Get Pet Health Insurance for Their Eyes
- Getting Health Insurance for Your Ferret
It is possible to get health care insurance for your dog for approximately ten dollars a month. While it might not cover all of your dogs vet care needs it could help. (more)America Animal Health Insurance
Pet health insurance companies are hoping that someday pet owners in the United States will catch up with European pet owners. A recent poll taken of American pet owners suggested that approximately three percent of American pet owners had purchased pet health insurance for their family pet. (more)The Coverage for Pet Health Insurance
Pet owners purchased pet health insurance coverage for a few various reasons. The main reason people purchase pet health insurance coverage is to pay for unanticipated and extremely expensive veterinary bills. (more)Pets Eye Health Insurance
Getting eye health insurance for pets. Owners who are considering purchasing pet strength cover for their dogs should make definite that the eye vigor of their dogs sheltered by the assurance statement. (more)ACK Health Insurance Problems
Problems with ACK health insurance. The first advantage is the start up cost, AKC registered pups seldom start at less them three hundred dollars from there the prices can sore into the thousands. (more)
- Why Take Out A Pet Insurance Policy?
- Health Problems Your Cat Can Face
- Horse Insurance Options
- Pet Insurance
- Why Get Insurance for a Cat Pet?
- Keeping Your Cat Healthy
- Pet Insurance for Pampered Pets
- Pet Health Insurance in Texas
- How Pet Insurance Can Save the Day
- How to Keep Your Cat Healthy
- It Is a Good Idea to Get Pet Health Insurance
- Getting Insurance For Your Ferret
- A Look At Health Insurance For Your Pet
- Factors Affecting The Health Of Cats
- Information about Horses Health
- Some Health Care Information For Your Pet
- Pet Insurance Cover For Older Animals
- Should You Get Insurance for Your Pet
- Top Tips on How to Keep Your Bird Healthy
- Learn about Getting Insurance for Your Pet