A Look at Different Pet Health Insurance Plans
It doesn't matter if you have already decided to purchase health insurance for the family pet or if you are simply. When you are comparing the quote of one health insurance quote to another remember that the base doller amount is not the only number you have to consider. In addition to the monthly payment make sure you also check out exactly what type of veterinary care and treatments are covered (some basic insurance plans do not include cancer treatment), what kind of deductible you, the pet owner, will be expected to pay, is there a yearly cap on medical expenses, and what type of discounts are available.
At the moment there are only a handful of companies that offer pet health insurance. Five of the most popular companies are Pets Best Pet Insurance, Veterinary Pet Insurance, ShelterCare, Pets Health and PetCare.
An insurance plan through Pets Best Pet Insurance will cost approximately $32.00 a month ($384.00 annually). Pets Best will cover pet sterilization provided the pet owner purchases an additional wellness plan. Pets Best does not cover pre-existing medical conditions a pet has so its best to insure them early in life before problems develop. Pets Best has a life time limit of $99,750 dollars per pet. Pets Best health insurance plans come with a $75.00 deductible. Multiple pet discounts are available. Pet's Best pet health insurance does cover cancer.
Veterinary Pet Insurance is a company that offers pet owner a $14,000 a year cap on an insurance plan that only costs approximately $20.00 dollars a month. Veterinary Pet Insurance offers plans with a $50.00 deductible (after the deductible they pay ninety percent of the bill) on plans that include pet sterilization and cancer coverage. Veterinary Pet Insurance does not accept pre-existing conditions and does not offer multi-pet discounts.
ShelterCare is a pet insurance that cost pet's owners approximately $29.95. For that $29.95 there is absolutely no deductible and cancer treatments are covered. ShelterCare will not pay for pet sterilization nor will they cover any pre-existing conditions. ShelterCare does not have a benefit cap. ShelterCare offers premium discounts for multi-pet plans, medical service, and micro-chips.
A pet health insurance policy through PetsHealth insurance company will cost the pet owner approximately $37.17 dollars per month. PetsHealth covers 80% of the pets vet bill after the $100.00 doller deductible is paid. PetsHealth has a $13,000 doller cap on each per year. PetHealth does insure pre-existing conditions after ninety days. Multi-pet discounts are available through PetHealth. PetsHealth does offer pet health insurance plans that cover cancer on a case by case basis.
PetCare is a pet health insurance company that estimates the average cost for a policy for a pet is $29.95 a month. This plan includes a fifty doller deductible. While PetCare is happy to cover the cost your pet's cancer treatments they will not pay for any pre-existing conditions nor will they pay for pet sterilization. PetCare offers discounts for multi-pet plans and medical service. None of the estimated monthly prices for these insurance companies include any extra insurances riders.
Any one or all of these companies can change their policies between now and the time you purchase a pet health insurance plan.
Remember to read the fine print before you sign up for a pet health insurance plan.
All five of these pet health insurance companies have their own websites where you can go to get up to date pet health insurance quotes.
There are other pet health insurance companies with different prices, discounts, stipulations, and benefit caps if you are not content with the previous five comparisons.About the Author
Article source: Article-Dashboard.com
More ArticlesAll about Health Insurance for Pets
Pet health insurance is similar to human health insurance. Pet owners who purchase pet health insurance plans from pet health insurance companies do so for a variety of reasons. (more)Comparing Pet Health Insurance
All five of these pet strength insurance companies have their own websites where you can go to get up to court pet shape insurance quotes. There are other pet health insurance companies with different prices, discounts, stipulations, and benefit caps if you not matter with the earlier five comparisons. (more)Related Articles
- Getting Pet Health Insurance For Cheap
- ACK Health Insurance Problems
- Pet Health Insurance - Online Guide
- Get Health Insurance for Your Cat
- How Much Does Health Insurance for Pets Cover
- Coverage for Pet Health Insurance
- It Is a Good Idea to Get Pet Health Insurance
- USA Pet Health Insurance
- United States and Pet Health Insurance
- Pet Health Insurance in Texas
- Things You Should Know about Pet Health Care Insurance
- Pet Health Insurance in Florida
- You Might Want to Consider Getting Health Insurance for Your Pet
- What You Should Know Before Getting Pet Health Insurance
- Pot Bellied Pig Health Insurance
- Health Insurance for Your Dog
- Getting Health Insurance for Your Cat Might Be a Good Idea
- Consider Getting Health Insurance for Your Rabbit
- America Animal Health Insurance
- Advertising Your Pet Health Insurance Company
- The American Kennel Club Pet Health Insurance
- Getting Pet Health Insurance in Canada
- California Pet Health Insurance
- Pet Health Insurance in Florida
- Getting Health Insurance for Your Ferret
- Get Health Insurance Coverage for Your Pet
- Getting Pet Health Insurance
- Health Insurance for Your Exotic Pets
- Health Insurance for Exotic Animals
- Find Out If You Need Health Insurance For Your Cat
- Get Online Quotes for Pet Health Insurance
- Get Health Insurance for Your Cat Before It Is Too Late
- Get Pet Health Insurance in California
- Getting Eye Health Insurance for Your Pet
People are becoming more curious about the best pet health insurance. This is more true for those who treat their pets as family. And as you go about pet ownership, you will realize how expensive it can be to have you .. (more)Do You Need Health Insurance For Your Cat
Before cat owners obtain wellbeing indemnity for their family cat there are a few questions they should ask themselves. Asking themselves these questions will give the cat vendor a reasonable idea of what typeface of mean will best match them. (more)Health Insurance for Pets in Pennsylvania
Dog owners in the state of Pennsylvania are more then eligible to purchase pet health insurance for their dogs from the American Kennel Club. (more)Getting Health Insurance for Your Rabbit
If you would like to purchase an insurance plan to help cover the cost of veterinary expenses for your pet rabbit you will probably have to look for an exotic animal policy offer by a pet health insurance company. (more)California and Their Pet Health Insurance
California and their pet health insurance. Just like cats the California Department of Food and Agriculture will not allow dogs that are shipping an infectious disease to resist the shape line into California. (more)
- Different Type of Pet Insurance in The States
- The Different Health Benefits of Owning a Frog
- About Cat Health
- How to Get Cheaper Pet Insurance
- Getting Insurance For Your Ferret
- What Is Health Insurance For Pets
- Factors Affecting The Health Of Cats
- Pet Insurance for Pampered Pets
- Some Health Care Information For Your Pet
- How Pet Insurance Can Save the Day
- Information about Horses Health
- Your Introductory Guide to Pet Insurance
- Finding the Right Pet Health Insurance
- Top Tips on How to Keep Your Bird Healthy
- How You Can Find the Right Pet Health Insurance Company
- Pet Rabbits - Your Pet Rabbit Insurance
- Cats Health Problems
- Pet Insurance
- Should You Really Get Insurance for Your Pet
- The Healthy Giant Iguana