Pet and animal games online - play free pet games.
Exotic pets for sale - sell / buy exotic pets online.
The American Kennel Club Pet Health Insurance
You either love them or you hate them, the members, breeders, and owners who are affiliated with the American Kennel Club. Puppies who are registered with the American Kennel Club are the aristocracy of the dog world, granted entry into the finest clubs and most exclusive clubs. The breeds not recognized by the American Kennel Club or dogs that are of a mixed ancestry often feel like outsiders or commoners.
For all the hoopla surrounding the American Kennel Club only members actually seem to know what it really is.
The American Kennel Club is the largest registry of purebred dogs in the entire world. In 2006 there were over nine hundred thousand dogs registered with the American Kennel Club. In addition to registering dogs the American Kennel Club also host several large shows including the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show (it is actually older then the kennel club) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championships. The American Kennel Club has been registering puppies for over one hundred and twenty-two years. In 2006 the AKC signed a contract with the pet stores Petland but later rescinded the offer after a flurry of controversy.
In addition to hosting dog show and overseeing the registration of hundreds of thousands of dogs each year the American Kennel Club also takes an active interest in canine health research. Some dog owners are familiar with their current advertising campaign promoting their commitment to healthy dogs.
Because the American Kennel Club realizes that the high cost of veterinary care can be difficult for many dog owners to afford they now offer AKC pet health insurance.
The American Kennel Club Healthcare Plan is designed to help offset the high cost of Veterinary treatments, surgery, and prescriptions.
On the American Kennel Club website they have a list of claims that have recently been paid to dog owners who have purchased an AKC pet health care plan. These claims included a $2,600.00 doller claim for poison toadstools, for a recent case of bee stings they paid a claim of $2,200, and the owners of a dog that was bitten by a snake received a check for 1,262, $2,000 for an intestinal resection, and $2,800 paid out for a ruptured ligament. The biggest claim currently listed on the website is for a ruptured vertebral disc that would have cost the owners an additional $3,329 out of their pockets.
The American Kennel Club estimates that the average daily cost of a healthcare plan for your dog is approximately sixty-eight cents a day (this is based on the Essential plan's annual price). You can pick from four different types of healthcare insurance plans, you have a variety of wellness options you can choose from that will help cover dental cleaning, shots, and checkup. Applying for the insurance is supposed to be easy and you can choose to pay monthly or yearly. You get to continue to use you very own veterinarian. The American Kennel Club also offers coverage for cats. One of the really nice features about the AKC pet healthcare coverage is the sixty-day complimentary trail period.About the Author
Article source: Article-Dashboard.com
More ArticlesUSA Pet Health Insurance
Many American pet owners don't realize that there are similar pet liability insurance plans available in the United States. Pet owners who would like to purchase pet liability insurance to cover any damages their pets might be responsible.. (more)Comparing Pet Health Insurance
All five of these pet strength insurance companies have their own websites where you can go to get up to court pet shape insurance quotes. There are other pet health insurance companies with different prices, discounts, stipulations, and benefit caps if you not matter with the earlier five comparisons. (more)Related Articles
- Pet Health Insurance for Their Eyes
- Coverage for Pet Health Insurance
- Get Pet Health Insurance in Florida
- It Is a Good Idea to Get Pet Health Insurance
- Some Reason To Get Health Insurance For Your Pet Cat
- California Pet Health Insurance
- Exotic Pets Health Insurance - Insurance for Your Pets
- Cheap Pet Health Insurance
- A Look at Different Pet Health Insurance Plans
- Health Insurance for Pets
- America Animal Health Insurance
- Read About Pet Health Insurance in Texas
- Advertising Your Pet Health Insurance Company
- California Pet Health Insurance
- Get Health Insurance for Your Cat
- Get Health Insurance for Your Cat Before It Is Too Late
- Get Online Quotes for Pet Health Insurance
- Getting Health Insurance for Your Cat Might Be a Good Idea
- Health Insurance for Pets in Pennsylvania
- Information about Getting Pet Health Insurance
- Getting to the Bottom of Pet Health Insurance Myths
- The Questions You Should Ask before Getting Pet Health Insurance
- How You Can Find the Right Pet Health Insurance Company
- California and Their Pet Health Insurance
- Problems with ACK Health Insurance
- What Is Health Insurance For Pets
- Health Insurance for Exotic Animals
- Canada Pet Health Insurance
- How Much Does Pet Health Insurance Cover
- Pet Health Insurance in The States
- Health Insurance for Ferrets
- Getting Health Insurance for Your Rabbit
- Get Health Insurance Coverage for Your Pet
- About Your Pet Health Insurance
Pet health insurance is one way to prevent veterinarian bills from becoming overwhelming. Pet health insurance is insurance pet owners purchase to help cover veterinarian bills similar to human medical insurance. (more)Need Health Insurance For Cat?
Before cat owners purchase health insurance for their family cat there are a few questions they should ask themselves. (more)Consider Getting Health Insurance for Your Rabbit
Many pet owners have the visitors and companionship of having a pet rabbit in the house. People are attracted to the idea of house rabbits because rabbits are not only jokey and fun to lookout they are also very communities. (more)What You Should Know Before Getting Pet Health Insurance
Pet health insurance is gaining popularity because of the drastic changes it has gone through in the past years. One of those changes is the cost of the policies. Right now pet policies are very affordable and very competitive plus the fact that the coverage of the policies is becoming more and more .. (more)Market Your Pet Health Insurance Plan
Are you in the business of selling insurance for pets? If you are, you must know the importance of coming up with the right pet health insurance marketing plan. There are many ways to go about such plan. (more)
- How to Pick a Healthy Iguana
- Things You Should Know about Pet Health Care Insurance
- Pet Insurance Cover For Older Animals
- How to Keep Your Cat Healthy
- About Cat Health
- Finding Pet Insurance for a Low Price
- How Pet Insurance Can Save the Day
- Potbellied Pig Health Insurance
- Health Problems Your Cat Can Face
- Factors Affecting The Health Of Cats
- Why Take Out A Pet Insurance Policy?
- Health Is Also the Wealth of Your Pet Iguana
- Your Introductory Guide to Pet Insurance
- Some Reasons Why You Should Get Insurance for Your Cat
- Consider Your Horse Insurance Options Carefully
- Learn about Getting Insurance for Your Pet
- Health Insurance for Dogs
- Top Tips on How to Keep Your Bird Healthy
- Keeping Your Cat Healthy and Away From the Vet
- Insurance for Your Pet Rabbit