Pet and animal games online - play free pet games.
Exotic pets for sale - sell / buy exotic pets online.
The American Kennel Club Pet Health Insurance
You either love them or you hate them, the members, breeders, and owners who are affiliated with the American Kennel Club. Puppies who are registered with the American Kennel Club are the aristocracy of the dog world, granted entry into the finest clubs and most exclusive clubs. The breeds not recognized by the American Kennel Club or dogs that are of a mixed ancestry often feel like outsiders or commoners.
For all the hoopla surrounding the American Kennel Club only members actually seem to know what it really is.
The American Kennel Club is the largest registry of purebred dogs in the entire world. In 2006 there were over nine hundred thousand dogs registered with the American Kennel Club. In addition to registering dogs the American Kennel Club also host several large shows including the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show (it is actually older then the kennel club) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championships. The American Kennel Club has been registering puppies for over one hundred and twenty-two years. In 2006 the AKC signed a contract with the pet stores Petland but later rescinded the offer after a flurry of controversy.
In addition to hosting dog show and overseeing the registration of hundreds of thousands of dogs each year the American Kennel Club also takes an active interest in canine health research. Some dog owners are familiar with their current advertising campaign promoting their commitment to healthy dogs.
Because the American Kennel Club realizes that the high cost of veterinary care can be difficult for many dog owners to afford they now offer AKC pet health insurance.
The American Kennel Club Healthcare Plan is designed to help offset the high cost of Veterinary treatments, surgery, and prescriptions.
On the American Kennel Club website they have a list of claims that have recently been paid to dog owners who have purchased an AKC pet health care plan. These claims included a $2,600.00 doller claim for poison toadstools, for a recent case of bee stings they paid a claim of $2,200, and the owners of a dog that was bitten by a snake received a check for 1,262, $2,000 for an intestinal resection, and $2,800 paid out for a ruptured ligament. The biggest claim currently listed on the website is for a ruptured vertebral disc that would have cost the owners an additional $3,329 out of their pockets.
The American Kennel Club estimates that the average daily cost of a healthcare plan for your dog is approximately sixty-eight cents a day (this is based on the Essential plan's annual price). You can pick from four different types of healthcare insurance plans, you have a variety of wellness options you can choose from that will help cover dental cleaning, shots, and checkup. Applying for the insurance is supposed to be easy and you can choose to pay monthly or yearly. You get to continue to use you very own veterinarian. The American Kennel Club also offers coverage for cats. One of the really nice features about the AKC pet healthcare coverage is the sixty-day complimentary trail period.About the Author
Article source: Article-Dashboard.com
More ArticlesConsider Getting Health Insurance for Your Rabbit
Many pet owners have the visitors and companionship of having a pet rabbit in the house. People are attracted to the idea of house rabbits because rabbits are not only jokey and fun to lookout they are also very communities. (more)The Questions You Should Ask before Getting Pet Health Insurance
People are becoming more curious about the best pet health insurance. This is more true for those who treat their pets as family. And as you go about pet ownership, you will realize how expensive it can be to have you .. (more)Related Articles
- Exotic Pets Health Insurance - Insurance for Your Pets
- Health Insurance for Pets
- Finding the Right Pet Health Insurance
- Get Health Insurance Coverage for Your Pet
- Getting Health Insurance for Your Cat Might Be a Good Idea
- About Your Pet Health Insurance
- Getting Health Insurance for Your Exotic Animal
- Pet Health Insurance in Florida
- Getting Quotes for Pet Health Insurance Online
- Advertising Your Pet Health Insurance Company
- How You Can Find the Right Pet Health Insurance Company
- Market Your Pet Health Insurance Plan
- All about Pets Health Insurance
- Information about Getting Pet Health Insurance
- Health Insurance for Pets in Pennsylvania
- Getting Pet Health Insurance For Cheap
- Getting Pet Health Insurance in Canada
- Comparing Pet Health Insurance
- Pet Health Insurance in Texas
- Some Reason To Get Health Insurance For Your Pet Cat
- California Pet Health Insurance
- Get Pet Health Insurance for Their Eyes
- How Much Does Pet Health Insurance Cover
- Pot Bellied Pig Health Insurance
- More about Pet Health Insurance
- Things You Should Know about Pet Health Care Insurance
- Pet Health Insurance in United States
- What You Should Know Before Getting Pet Health Insurance
- Animal Health Insurance In America
- Getting to the Bottom of Pet Health Insurance Myths
- Online Guide to Pet Health Insurance
- Health Insurance for Dogs
- Find Out If You Need Health Insurance For Your Cat
- Problems with ACK Health Insurance
Pet health insurance, like any form of insurance, is a risk. You are dead sure that your pet will need it. But, nowadays, because of the limitations and caps on the policy that a company is selling you, you're actually wishing that your pet wouldn't. (more)The Coverage for Pet Health Insurance
Pet owners purchased pet health insurance coverage for a few various reasons. The main reason people purchase pet health insurance coverage is to pay for unanticipated and extremely expensive veterinary bills. (more)A Look at Different Pet Health Insurance Plans
It doesn't matter if you have already decided to purchase health insurance for the family pet or if you are simply. When you are comparing the quote of one health insurance quote to another remember that the base doller amount is not the only number you have to consider. (more)It Is a Good Idea to Get Pet Health Insurance
Owners who are considering purchasing pet health insurance for their dogs should make sure that the eye health of their dogs covered by the insurance policy. (more)You Might Want to Consider Getting Health Insurance for Your Pet
Some questions you should ask the pet health insurance crowd you are considering wholesale a pet health precision policy from is about whether your vet accepts that particular manner of insurance, if there is a cap on treatments, how much is your deductible, and how will they conduct any pre-vacant conditions your dog might have. (more)
- Finding Pet Insurance for a Low Price
- About Cat Health
- Get Health Insurance For Your Potbellied Pig
- Do You Need Health Insurance For Your Cat
- Why Take Out A Pet Insurance Policy?
- Healthy Iguana
- Keeping Your Cat Healthy
- Get Health Insurance for Your Cat
- Getting Eye Health Insurance for Your Pet
- How to Keep Your Cat Healthy
- Insurance for VIP Pets
- Get Pet Health Insurance in Florida
- About Getting Health Care for Your Exotic Pet
- Your Introductory Guide to Pet Insurance
- Some Reasons Why You Should Get Insurance for Your Cat
- Insurance for Your Pets
- USA Pet Health Insurance
- Different Type of Pet Insurance in The States
- Getting Health Insurance for Your Ferret
- A Couple of Health Problems with Cats