Learn about Betta Fish Facts - Breeding and Care.
Dear Fellow Betta keeper,
Firstly let me say a big 'HELLO'!
If you are like me you will just love Betta Splendens! The colours the movements, everything about these fish is simply amazing! However, I hope you are not like me if you are having problems such as disease, major 'fish aggression', and a short life span, etc...
Unfortunately I started off quite bad with looking after my Bettas. I lost my first 5 fish to basic/stupid, simple mistakes but I didn't want to give up.
Following on from these mistakes I searched the web to find help with where I was going wrong and how to help my fish to thrive and possibly even breed. I basically needed some 'Betta Fish Facts'.
I used forums but found it hard to find specific basic answers and found it quite frustrating at times when I didn't get any repsonses to some of my questions. This made me even more determined to find a good 'one-stop' source for all the facts and answers I needed.
Eventually I came across a guide called "Betta Fish Secrets". The guide was being sold as:
"The Ultimate Guide To Learning How To Keep And Breed Betta Fish Successfully - Now You Can Discover For Yourself The Facts About Betta Fish Using Tested Techniques and Things That Most Betta Fish Owners Never Know".
Now don't get me wrong, I wasn't sure if it would be any good and don't usually like to part with cash but when I weighed up my options, i.e. "Keep spending money on fish that keep dying, or, spend money on a guide that may have all the answers/facts I need" I decided to take the plunge. After further reading of their site I found that the guide actually had a 100% Money Back Guarantee that lasted for 8 weeks with absolutely no strings attached.
I have now had the guide for over 5 months and have not had one casualty. Not only this, I am finding out about all sorts of things that I never knew before. Therefore I would highly recommend this guide to anyone who would like to know all they need to know on Betta Fish Care and Breeding. Click the link if you would like to read more on this guide, oh, and look into the amazing 100% money back guarantee.
Happy breeding and take care (of the Bettas!).About the Author
Article source: Article-Dashboard.com
More ArticlesCreate an Aquarium For Angelfishs
Angelfish is a large breed. The Pterophyllum spp. Cichlidae family includes the black Angel come from the Amazon Basin. As well, the fish are found in Orinoco and Rio Tapajos. Angelfish are choice aquarium fish, since the breeds will feast on huge live bait. (more)Taking Care of the Bizarre Fish
Sailfin Mollies belong to the family of Poeciliida. The fish has long dorsal fins, which are raised high. The Molly species tend to arrive from the river estuary and coastal zones of Yucatan. You can purchase a selection of these fish in pet stores. (more)Related Articles
- Learn to Sustain Freshwater Fish at Home
- Coldwater Fish Are Good Starter Fish
- The Gasteropelecidae Fish
- The Mollies and Guppy Fish
- Beginners Guide to Fish Care
- Your Aquarium and Fish Care Choices
- Aquarium and Fish Care Hemigrammus
- The Interesting Leopard Filefish
- Aquarium Care and Catfish Care Manual
- Learn about the Barb Fishes
- Upkeep Of The Loach Fish
- Learn How to Manage Catfish
- All about Filters and Your Fish Tank
- Having Fish as Wonderful Pets
- Freshwater Fish for Newbies
- Exploring Different Fishes
- Caring For The Pomacentridae Family Of Fishes
- Learn How To Keep A Silver Dollar - Fishes
- Caring For Catfish
- Learn How to Treat Tetra Species - Fishes
- All About Freshwater Fish
- Choosing The Right Tropical Fish For Your Aquarium
- Taking Care of Your Fish Tank
- Some Aquarium And Fish Care Tips
- The Guide to Owning a Tropical Fish Aquarium
- Basic Tips For Fish Care
- How to Care for Goldfish
- Looking into a Filtration System for Your Fish Tank
- Adding Extras to Your Fish Tank
- Learn How to Care for Three Spotted Angelfish
- Taking Care of Dangerous Fishes
- Tropical Fish Diseases: Understanding the Ailments of Tropical Fish
- Marine Fish - Keep an Aquarium with Marine Fishes
- Undestand How To Care For Barbs And Puntius
Currently there is more than 20,000 fish, which to instruct you on care would be time consuming. Therefore, we will cover the basics in tank management to provide you a bit of help. (more)Information on Harlequin Fish Care
Harlequin fish or Rasbora Heteromorpha groups come from Thailand, Sumatra, and the Malayas. The fish are smaller breeds. Harlequin fish is one of the aquarium keeper favorites, since the fish have colorful figures. (more)Some Tips for Fish Care
Currently there is more than 20,000 fish, which to instruct you on care would be time consuming. Therefore, we will cover the basics in tank management to provide you a bit of help. (more)What Is The Brachydanio Fish
Brachydanio Albolineatus, Rerio, Nigrofasciatus, etc, are common aquarium fishes, which the Brachydanio Albolineatus is commonly named the Gold Danio or Pearl Danio. Danio comes from Sumatra or India and grows 2 inches in size. (more)All About Catfish
Coming from Trinidad and South America are the Mail and Armored Catfish. These catfish are well respected even by larger fish. The catfish have partly covered bony plates.. (more)