Pet and animal games online - play free pet games.
Exotic pets for sale - sell / buy exotic pets online.
Aquarium and Fish Care Hemigrammus
How to care for Hemigrammus Species.
Hemigrammus include the Erythrozonus, Rhodostomus, Flammeus, and so on. The Flammeus comes from the Hyphessobrycon group. The Hemigrammus Erythrozonus species are commonly known as the Glowlight Tetra. The fish at one time was wrongly characterized as the Hyphessobrycon Gracilis. Hemigrammus Erythrozonus comes from British Guiana, and grows 1 ¾ in size. The fish has a glow to its ruby red body.
If the fish is kept in unfavorable waters however the colors was change. Hemigrammus Erythrozonus is a friendly fish that dwells well with other fish, excluding the aggressive fish. In addition, Hemigrammus Erythrozonus will eat most foods. The tetra fish are often small and bright colored, and are a member of the Characin family. The fish do well in tropical tanks.
The tank temperature should remain at 78 degrees or 80 degrees Fahrenheit. The tank should have a dark background setting. In addition, you should enrich the tank with thick plants.
How to breed:
The fish may breed best in peaty waters, or acriflavine methods. To learn more about breeding this fish you will need to consult with the pet shop experts. They will have helpful brochures available. The fish lay up to 400 eggs, which the hatchlings are laid in one day.
Hemigrammus Rhodostomus fish are often called Rummy/Red Nosed Tetra. The fish come from the Amazons and grow to be 2 inches in size. The fish has a brilliantly red colored snout, which this specie has a peaceful nature. The hardy fish will eat all sorts of foodstuff.
You should keep the water conditions at 78 degrees Fahrenheit. The water should be slightly acidy, or reasonably soft. This fish is one of the harder fish to breed, therefore if you are purchasing fish for breeding purposes and do not have skills, check out other fish breeds.
Hyphessobrycon Flammeus fish are commonly referred to as Flame Tetra, or Tetra Von Rio. The fish come from Rio de Janeiro’s neighboring areas. The fish only reach 1 ½ inches in size and are shorter fish specimen than other fish species. The lower part of the fish has a shimmering red color. This fish has a hardy behavior pattern, which makes a good aquarium fish. The fish has minimal expectations on water conditions, and breeds well. The fish will lay up to 200 eggs, which are hatched in one day.
Other species related to the Hemigrammus Erythrozonus is the Hyphessobrycon Pulchripinnis.
The Amazon fish is sometimes called Lemon Tetra. This is a smaller fish which grows around 1 ¾ inches in size. The fish has a distinctive pale lemony color, which includes a brilliant red patch at the upper region of the eye.
The Lemon Tetra is ideal for social tanks. The fish is peaceful in nature and feeds off most foods. The fish prefers softer water conditions, which the temperature should remain at 80 degrees. The fish will also accept living in slight acidy waters. Male Lemon fish have a better color choice. The fish do not breed easy; therefore, if you are attempting to breed this fish try peaty waters.
Paracheirodon innesi is a Neon Tetra Brazilian fish. The fish grows around 1 ¼ in size and is one of the most popular tank fishes sold on the market. The fish has a greenish-blue and deep red body combined. The hardy fish can care for himself amongst smaller and larger fish. The fish generally rests at the bottom of an aquarium, which he will eat all foods. This is another hard to breed fish.About the Author
Article source: Article-Dashboard.com
More ArticlesOwning a Tropical Fish Aquarium
Are you interested in starting your own aquarium for tropical fish? Observing a colorful aquarium of fish is both interesting and relaxing. (more)Aquarium Care and Catfish Care Manual
Since many catfish are available, we will discuss a handful, or tank full to decide on the choice aquarium fish. Few of the choice catfish include the Black Spotted Corydoras. (more)Related Articles
- Taking Care of Dangerous Fishes
- Taking Care of the Bizarre Fish
- Angelfish Care - Create an Aquarium For Angelfish
- Undestand How To Care For Barbs And Puntius
- Some Tips for Fish Care
- Beginners Guide to Fish Care
- Taking Care of Your Fish Tank
- Basic Tips For Fish Care
- How to Care for Goldfish
- Tropical Fish Diseases: Understanding the Ailments of Tropical Fish
- Learn How to Care for Three Spotted Angelfish
- Catfish Care
- Learn about Betta Fish
- Harlequin Fish Care - Caring for Harlequin Pet Fish
- What Is The Brachydanio Fish
- The Gasteropelecidae Fish
- Learn about the Barb Fishes
- About Freshwater Fish
- All about Filters and Your Fish Tank
- Learn How to Treat Tetra Species
- The Killifish and Loach Fish
- Having Fish as Wonderful Pets
- The Mollies and Guppy Fish
- Adding Extras to Your Fish Tank
- Caring For The Pomacentridae Family Of Fishes
- Giving Help For Newbie Fish Owners
- Upkeep of the Loach Fish
- Learn How to Manage Catfish
- Coldwater Fish Are Good Starter Fish
- About Catfish
- Freshwater Fish for Newbies
- Exploring Different Fishes
- Sustain Freshwater Fish at Home
- Learn How To Keep A Silver Dollar
Marine fish include the Acanthurus leucosternon and Acanthurus lineadae. The first breed is the Powder Blue Surgeonfish. The Surgeonfish come from the family of Acanthuridae, which dwells in the tropical Indo-Pacific Oceans. (more)Choosing The Right Tropical Fish For Your Aquarium
Bolivian Rams, Jaguars and Zebras make you think of farms and jungles, but these are a few of the names of over 4000 species of tropical coldwater fish that come from all over the world. For those interested in keeping fish, tropical freshwater fish are the best choice. (more)Aquarium Needs and Fish Care Needs
After you have purchased your aquarium, filters, heaters, gravel, floss, buffers, food, fish, and so on, you will need to learn how to clean and care for the fish. (more)Your Aquarium and Fish Care Choices
How to Care for Dangerous Fish: Characidae belongs to the Ostariophysi species. The fish have small adipose or connective tissues or fins. The fish have jaws, which include teeth. Characidae also has Weberian small bony structure (Ossicles), which links to the bladder and inner area of the fish’s ear. (more)Some Aquarium And Fish Care Tips
Today’s aquariums are the green colored ecosystems, which is going in many homes worldwide. Due to air and water, pollution people are trying harder than ever to preserve what is left of nature. (more)
- Learn How to Take Care of a Persian Cat
- Choosing an Uncommon Pet. Lizard, Pony, Horse. But you Have to Take Care of Them
- The Interesting Leopard Filefish
- How to Care for Your Turtle
- The Essential Component Of Iguana Care
- Basic of Iguana Care
- Aquarium Upkeep Basics
- Maintaining a Freshwater Aquarium
- Some Health Care Information For Your Pet
- How to Care for a Hypoallergenic Dog
- The Basic Information of Horse Care
- Border Terriers Things to Care About
- Looking into a Filtration System for Your Fish Tank
- The Water In Your Aquarium
- How to Care for Your Diabetic Cat
- How to Take Care of Your Cats
- Care for Dogs That Are Hypoallergenic for Humans
- Taking Care of Hemigrammus Species
- Take Care of Frogs
- Exotic Pet Tarantula