How to Take Care of Frogs
There are really only two emotions in the universe, fear and love. You're either loving or you're fearing, regardless of what you do. Fear leads to a very unsatisfactory experience in life, and love leads to joy, happiness and fulfillment. And, the doorway to this love is gratitude.
Isn't it interesting that the simplest formula for happiness in life, "Look at the bright side," is so very difficult to do? Actually, that's why I can make a profitable living as a marriage counselor. People get so wrapped up in their fear that they can't get along with a partner. They are afraid about what they are not getting, or what they won't get, or they even fear feeling the bad feelings of what they did get but didn't want. They react, strike out, and cower, and then, finally, come to see me. We then put their fear away and bring the love back out.
After we've worked a little relationship magic they leave with gratitude. They love their partner and they can't believe how blessed they are. They give thanks for what they formerly missed seeing, and experience the fullness of their love.
Occasionally it takes years to help a couple do this. Why? Because they won't give up their fear. And, as long as they are scared they have extreme difficulty counting their blessings and feeling their love.
There are so many reasons for our fear. We may have been born with a physiological nervous constitution. We may have experienced childhood abuse that programmed our expectation for further pain. Happiness may have been interrupted by a very difficult loss along the way. Or, we may have married an abusive partner. Regardless, we have deep associations of fear towards many things, including our partner. The fear is very often deeply programmed and not easily accessed for change.
So, how do we solve the fear problem? I first heard it from Stephen Covey, the writer about the habits of successful people: "Swallow a frog every morning. After that, everything else looks easy!"
The frog is a symbol for whatever we fear the most that day. Do it first! After that, the rest seems easy and we usually feel better about ourselves and everyone around us. In fact, after facing our greatest fear we usually feel gratitude for the wonder of this life all around us, and that leads to the experience of Love.
So, why does it sometimes take me years with some couples? Because I have to push, pry, manipulate, trick, convince and use a host of other methods to get people to swallow all those frogs! And some folks have a lot of them to swallow.
The lesson for you is to choose to swallow your own frogs before life forces you to do so. Face your fears! Do it on your own terms. Every day choose a fear, large or small, to face into and conquer. What is it you don't want to do? What is it you need to do but won't? Do it first. Don't wait. It's all down hill after that.
The more fears you face and conquer, the better job of loving you will do. And, that is what your relationship always needs.About the Author
Article source: Article-Dashboard.com
More ArticlesHealth Benefits of Owning a Frog
It's often confirmed that dogs are a man's best ally. However, that also rings correct for many pet animals, plus cats, fish, birds, and exotic animals. Just as all these pets proposal companionship to their owners, beloved animals also bestow a significant capacity for fitness profit to their owners. (more)Different Types of Frogs and Toads
Not many people know that the shared patch frogs and toads come under elite category called amphibians. (more)Related Articles
- Taking Care of Ferrets
- Some Health Care Information For Your Pet
- The Basic Information of Horse Care
- How to Take Care of Ant Farm
- Learn How to Take Care of a Persian Cat
- Teach Children to Care for Pets - Preventing Animal Abuse
- The Basic Of Iguana Care
- How to Care for Baby Iguanas
- Things You Should Know about Pet Health Care Insurance
- Border Terriers Things to Care About
- Learn about Betta Fish Facts - Breeding and Care.
- Consider Your Horse Insurance Options Carefully
- Basic Tips For Fish Care
- Care for Dogs That Are Hypoallergenic for Humans
- Pet Care: Dogs
- Tips on Getting Health Care for Your Exotic Pet
- Angelfish Care - Create an Aquarium For Angelfish
- Taking Care of the Bizarre Fish
- Aquarium Needs and Fish Care Needs
- Some Tips for Fish Care
- Beginners Guide to Fish Care
- Taking Care of Your Fish Tank
- How to Care for Your Turtle
- Taking Care of a Green Iguana
- Caring For Catfish
- How to Care for Pet Fox
- Barbs And Puntius Fish Care
- Exotic Pet Tarantula - Tarantula Pet Care
- Iguana Care
- How to Care for an African Carp
- Fish Care - How to Care for Goldfish
- Taking Care of Dangerous Fishes
- How to Care for a Pet Ferret
- When Rescuing an Exotic Pet!
In the green world, hierarchy frogs come in a very expansive brand, with differences of appearance, haunt and specificity. They live whichever on soil or in water and while most of them are green .. (more)How Does a Frog Reproduces
Today we would like to sight a very austere, entire yet hardly noticed attitude of life. The frog gives birth to frogs. This you can enfold on. (more)The Different Kinds of Poison Dart Frog
If you were to come across a poison dart frog you would probably be surprised at the size of these sometimes fatally poisonous frogs. Of course, you won't stumble across poison dart frogs .. (more)Information about Frogs Caring
The falsehood is told of two frogs that destroy into a well. The other frogs came to the tone of the well and saw the vainness of the exertion to begin from the depths of the abyss. (more)How to Care for Three Spotted Angelfish
Angelfish are some of the prettiest tropical fish, which have dark blue lips that offset a golden-yellow body. The three-spot angelfish comes from the West Pacific oceans, as well as the Indian oceans. (more)
- Hypoallergenic Dog Care
- Three Necessities You Must Have for Rabbit Care
- Aquarium and Fish Care Hemigrammus
- Taking Care of Hemigrammus Species
- Tips on Proper Iguana Lizard Care
- Aquarium Care and Catfish Care Manual
- Caring for the Iguana Cantina
- Give Your Cat The Proper Care They Deserve
- Information on Harlequin Fish Care
- Caring for the Nannostomus Species
- Caring For The Older Cat
- Caring for Exotic Pets
- Caring For The Pomacentridae Family Of Fishes
- Your Aquarium and Fish Care Choices
- Care for Your Diabetic Cat
- Introduction about Caring for Cats
- Caring For Your Cats
- Cats Can Have Bad Breath, Learn Ways to Deal with It
- How to Care for a Hamster
- How to Care for Pet Iguanas