Pet and animal games online - play free pet games.
Exotic pets for sale - sell / buy exotic pets online.
Going to an Exotic Pet Auction
Do you intend to go to an auction to buy an exotic pet? That could be a wise move, because for sure, you are going to see lots of wonderful species there. If you have gone to one before, the proceedings should be familiar to you.
But if it is going to be your first time, listed here are the things that you should know about an exotic animal or exotic bird auction.
1. Most auctions are a one-day event. Some could extend the event to two or three days. There is also a specified date as to when and where they are accepting consignments. Joining an auction isn't limited to being a buyer of exotic animals. You can also join as a seller of such.
2. Some animals aren't accepted in auctions. This includes state regulated animals such as deer and elks, as well as all other types of poisonous animals and certain skunks. So if you are a buyer looking for a rather venomous animal or an animal not allowed in your state, don't go to an exotic animal auction anymore, because you are not going to find what you are looking for there.
3. Cameras and videos aren't allowed in an auction place. For security purposes and other related reasons, the auction sponsor reserves the right not to allow any form of camera and other image-taking equipments. So when you attend an auction, leave these things at home, because you can't use that inside anyway.
4. Auction sponsors get a sale for every item sold. If you intend to join the auction as a seller, you have to be informed that your sale is subject to commission of 5% to 20%, depending upon the price of the animal you are selling. So you can adjust your prices accordingly.
5. Auction sponsors could request for a registration fee for sellers. To ensure that the animal will arrive on the date of the auction, sponsors will ask for a registration fee, either refundable or non-refundable according to the agreement. Ask exactly how much they are going to charge per pet.
6. Admission fees can be collected from buyers. If you are coming as a buyer, a minimal amount could be asked of you as entrance fee. Usually for a 2-day event, the price is within the rage of $8 to $15. A single day event will usually be less than $10.
Is there an exotic pet auction coming up near you? If there is one, and you do want to get an exotic pet, join it. Your next best friend could be there!About the Author
Article source: Article-Dashboard.com
More ArticlesGoing to an Auction for Exotic Animals
Is there an exotic pet auction upcoming up near you? If there is one, and you do want to get an exotic pet, join it. Your next best lonely could be there! (more)Saving Exotic Animals
If you happen to be part of the final who owns any genus of exotic pet, there might definitely be those unpredictable moments when your exotic pet swiftly requests rescuing. Saving exotic pets. (more)Related Articles
- Breeding Exotic Animals
- Some Legal Problems with Exotic Pets
- Getting an Exotic Pet
- How Exotic Pets Can Adopt to Your Home
- How to Adopt Exotic Pets
- Become a Breeder of Exotic Pets
- Caring for Exotic Pets
- Purchasing Exotic Pets Online
- How to Buy Exotic Animals
- Name an Exotic Pet
- Make A Perfect Home For Your Exotic Animal
- Learn How to Tame Your Exotic Pet
- Health Insurance for Your Exotic Pets
- Having An Exotic Pet Mollusks
- Supplies You Need To Raise An Exotic Pet
- Getting License for Exotic Pets
- Health Insurance for Exotic Animals
- What Is it Like to Become an Exotic Pet Vet
- Tips on Getting Health Care for Your Exotic Pet
- Giving Food for Your Exotic Pet
- About Exotic Pet Breeders
- Finding The Right Exotic Animal
- Law Regarding Exotic Pets
- Finding The Right Vet For Your Exotic Animal
- What You Should Know before Buying an Exotic Pet
- Learn about Exotic Pet Husbandry
- Exotic Pet Behavior
- Learn Law Regarding Exotic Pets
- Exotic Pet Tarantula
- A License for Your Exotic Pet
- Feeding Your Exotic Pet
- Different Exotic Animal Behavior
- An Exotic Pet Cat
- Getting a Cage for Your Exotic Pet
Many people are attracted by exotic pets. It makes them feel unique and different. Bring an exotic pet into home. (more)Finding a Store to Buy Exotic Pet
Some people are interested in exotic pets because of their uniqueness and maybe because they have gotten tired of their ordinary pets. Finding a Store to Buy Exotic Pet. (more)Getting the Right Price for Your Exotic Animal
Checking out some websites online which specialize in comparing retail prices of the exotic pet you expect to buy is one good way to start a polite canvassing. Make constant that the said website is a legitimate obtain. (more)Exotic Pet Rabbit
Rabbits have become a familiar place today because there are people who breed rabbits for matter purposes. Some breed rabbits for their meat while some breed rabbits for reselling. (more)Raising an Exotic Pet Ferret
Ferrets are cute and long furred creatures. Known to be friendlier and more playful than cats, it is no wonder that many consider ferrets to be ideal pets. (more)
- When Rescuing an Exotic Pet!
- Exotic Pet Alligator
- Do Not Overpay for an Exotic Pet
- Know the Way Exotic Animals Behave
- The Temperature for Your Exotic Pet
- Learn to Tame an Exotic Animal
- Making a Proper Environment for Your Exotic Pet
- How to Find Exotic Animals
- What to Buy When Raising an Exotic Pet
- Making Your Exotic Pet Happy
- Training an Exotic Pet
- Ways to Domesticate Your Exotic Pet