Pet and animal games online - play free pet games.
Exotic pets for sale - sell / buy exotic pets online.
Going to an Exotic Pet Auction
Do you intend to go to an auction to buy an exotic pet? That could be a wise move, because for sure, you are going to see lots of wonderful species there. If you have gone to one before, the proceedings should be familiar to you.
But if it is going to be your first time, listed here are the things that you should know about an exotic animal or exotic bird auction.
1. Most auctions are a one-day event. Some could extend the event to two or three days. There is also a specified date as to when and where they are accepting consignments. Joining an auction isn't limited to being a buyer of exotic animals. You can also join as a seller of such.
2. Some animals aren't accepted in auctions. This includes state regulated animals such as deer and elks, as well as all other types of poisonous animals and certain skunks. So if you are a buyer looking for a rather venomous animal or an animal not allowed in your state, don't go to an exotic animal auction anymore, because you are not going to find what you are looking for there.
3. Cameras and videos aren't allowed in an auction place. For security purposes and other related reasons, the auction sponsor reserves the right not to allow any form of camera and other image-taking equipments. So when you attend an auction, leave these things at home, because you can't use that inside anyway.
4. Auction sponsors get a sale for every item sold. If you intend to join the auction as a seller, you have to be informed that your sale is subject to commission of 5% to 20%, depending upon the price of the animal you are selling. So you can adjust your prices accordingly.
5. Auction sponsors could request for a registration fee for sellers. To ensure that the animal will arrive on the date of the auction, sponsors will ask for a registration fee, either refundable or non-refundable according to the agreement. Ask exactly how much they are going to charge per pet.
6. Admission fees can be collected from buyers. If you are coming as a buyer, a minimal amount could be asked of you as entrance fee. Usually for a 2-day event, the price is within the rage of $8 to $15. A single day event will usually be less than $10.
Is there an exotic pet auction coming up near you? If there is one, and you do want to get an exotic pet, join it. Your next best friend could be there!About the Author
Article source: Article-Dashboard.com
More ArticlesGoing to an Auction for Exotic Animals
Is there an exotic pet auction upcoming up near you? If there is one, and you do want to get an exotic pet, join it. Your next best lonely could be there! (more)Exotic Pet Alligator
Baby alligators have been popular as exotic pets. They can be bought in special pet stores and souvenir shops. Some states have made rules against taking care of alligators. (more)Related Articles
- Become a Breeder of Exotic Pets
- Health Insurance for Your Exotic Pets
- License for Exotic Pets
- Exotic Pet Tarantula
- When Rescuing an Exotic Pet!
- Learn to Tame an Exotic Animal
- Saving Exotic Animals
- Getting a License for Your Exotic Pet
- Making a Proper Environment for Your Exotic Pet
- How Your Exotic Pet Can Adopt to Your Home
- Getting a Cage for Your Exotic Pet
- Make A Perfect Home For Your Exotic Animal
- Stores to Buy Exotic Pets from
- Find The Right Exotic Animal
- Getting an Exotic Pet
- Purchase Exotic Pets Online
- Exotic Pet Mollusks
- How to Bring an Exotic Pet into Your Home
- What You Should Know before Buying an Exotic Pet
- Tips on Getting Health Care for Your Exotic Pet
- The Different Exotic Animal Behavior
- How to Tame Your Exotic Pet
- How to Adopt Exotic Pets
- What to Buy When Raising an Exotic Pet
- Know the Way Exotic Animals Behave
- Ways to Domesticate Your Exotic Pet
- Food for Exotic Pets
- An Exotic Pet Rabbit
- Breeding Exotic Animals
- Learn about Exotic Pet Breeders
- Learn about Exotic Pet Husbandry
- How to Buy Exotic Animals
- Feeding Your Exotic Pet
- Supplies You Need To Raise An Exotic Pet
Ferrets are cute and long furred creatures. Known to be friendlier and more playful than cats, it is no wonder that many consider ferrets to be ideal pets. (more)Do Not Overpay for an Exotic Pet
Checking out some websites online which specialize in comparing retail prices of the exotic pet you intend to buy is one good way to start a proper canvassing. (more)Training an Exotic Animal
However there are some people who have discovered the joys of charge a fox as a pet. It may surprise to some, but caring for a fox as an exotic pet may not be as testing as it seems. (more)Law Regarding Exotic Pets
No one wants to break any law. A law abiding citizen would first check the legality of the circumstances before getting an exotic pet. (more)Making Your Exotic Pet Happy
What is the key to make exotic animals like this toad happy? In simple words, tender loving care. Exotic pets need a lot of attention. (more)
- Getting Health Insurance for Your Exotic Animal
- Some Legal Problems with Exotic Pets
- Law Regarding Exotic Pets
- Become an Exotic Pet Vet
- Name an Exotic Pet
- How to Find Exotic Animals
- The Temperature for Your Exotic Pet
- Caring for Your Exotic Pet
- Know Your Exotic Pet Behavior
- An Exotic Pet Cat
- Getting the Right Price for Your Exotic Animal
- Finding The Right Vet For Your Exotic Animal