Learn about the Dog Lovers Club
There are lots of dog lovers clubs in the US that offer a lot more for both the dog lovers and their dogs. Here are some of them.
The American Kennel Club has a dog lovers section called "For the Love of the Purebred Dog". This article is more than a canine purebred section. It is dedicated to living at home with dogs. This dog club gives informative and educational materials pertaining to pet care, training, nutrition and a lot more. It also includes funny stories, art, pet history and the more popular Companion Animal Recovery method. There are also more popular sites like the dog breeds and events page.
The American Mixed Breed Obedience Registration or (AMBOR) on the other hand was created in 1983 with the objective of taking into accounts the perseverance and accolades in obedience contests of mix breed dogs and handlers. This dog lovers club also gives support and inspiration to dog handlers.
Important Information for Members:
Unlimited full membership is open to handlers and owners of mixed-breed dogs as long as the pet is spayed and nails are cut. There should be front and side photo shots of the dog that will be included in the application. This is the ticket to all the obedience and agility programs, automatic tabulation in the agility and obedience nationwide ranking system. This also includes a given eligibility for the annual awards.
This achievement will be given honor in AMBOR highlights (AMBOR'S newsletter) and on the website. The member will be eligible to any agility and obedience national competition in the future. Dogs with assigned numbers are marked as purebred and should be enlisted as a purebred. Also, dogs that are listed as mixed-breeds that are given a number based on the owner's application causes its membership to be changed to a status of a purebred.
Purebred dogs can be listed with AMBOR with a rule that entry is limited to the AMBOR-supported agility program. All dogs that are purebred, listed with AMBOR and exhibits AMBOR-supported programs on agility will have competition points monitored and there will be an automatic issuance of certificates.
Dogs that are purebred and listed with AMBOR are not qualified to be a part of the agility and obedience scoring systems. They will also not be included in the website on highlights and not qualified for any mixed-breeds national competition in the future.
Handlers that register to the AMBOR-supported trials on agility should put their AMBOR number on the form at the club's entrance so that competition points will be monitored.About the Author
Article source: Article-Dashboard.com
More ArticlesBull Dog Terriers First Impressions
One of the significant bull dog terriers we have is the American Staffordshire Terrier who is of great notice since it possesses intriguing seemingly opposing characters. (more)Dog Training Toronto
In Toronto, there s no shortage of dog training options. All you need to do is enter dog training Toronto into your web browser and you will get more links than you could ever click. The problem is not finding a dog trainer in Toronto, it is finding the one that is best for you and your dog. (more)Related Articles
- Your Dog Being Alone
- How to Groom Your Dog
- History of the Dog Fence
- How to Teach Your Dog Proper Social Skills
- Dog Supplies
- Finding a Good School for Your Dog
- Useful tips on using Dog Toys for Training your dog
- Dog Coats for Winter Comfort & Safety
- You Can Give Help to Hypoallergenic Dogs
- A Man Best Friend is a Dog
- Get A Mammoth Dog Bed
- Differences Between Hypoallergenic Dog And Non-Hypoallergenic Dog
- Types of Dog Training Collars - Affordable and Highly Effecient
- Using a Guide Dog For Normal Life
- All about Breeding Dog
- Best Night Dog
- Learn about the Weaten Dog Terrier
- Buying the Right Dog Food
- Dogs Beds - Luxury Dog Bed?
- How To Notice Swelling In Dogs
- Dog and Puppy Toilet Training Guide
- Dog Grooming at Home
- Shelter Housing for Dogs
- The Boston Terrier Dog
- Portuguese Water Dogs Are Hypoallergenic
- Information On Coccidiosis In Dogs
- Terrier Dogs Interesting Facts
- What Are the Dog Allergies Symptoms?
- Homemade Dog Food Recipes
- How to Care for a Hypoallergenic Dog
- Training Terrier Dogs
- Super Dog Training Secrets Revealed
- How to Choose the Right Bed for your Dog
- Dogs and Dog supplies - Quality supply at sensible rates
If "fashionistas" are obsessed with brand names, some dog lovers are hooked on dog breeds. This is because purebred dogs are expensive and belong to the higher level of this particular species. (more)Know about Your Dalmation Dog Breed
This is a distinct dog breed and is called the Dalmatian. The Dalmatian qualifies as a large dog and has many attractive qualities like he is always poised and alert, he is muscular, active and strong; he is intelligent and sometimes can be quite shy. (more)Put an End to the Annoying Barking of Your Dog with the Electronic Dog Training Collar
As much as you love your dog, you have to admit that sometimes its incessant barking is annoying, particularly when you need a good night’s sleep. If you had a busy day at the office, all you want is to get some sleep, but your beloved pet can’t understand this and seems to bark continuously, without any obvious reason. (more)Exercise for Dogs with Arthritis
If you have a dog then pet health care should be your primary concern because dogs are prone to several medical conditions of which some are mild in nature while others can be painful and fatal. One such condition is arthritis, which is fairly common in dogs as well as other pets. (more)Boston Terrier Dog Rescue Centers
Just what is Boston Terrier Rescue? This is an association faithful to housing abandoned or surplus Boston terriers. They set tragedy rescues and conducts appropriate adoption of these terriers to their lasting homes. (more)
- Basic Dog Training of a New Puppy
- How To Choose The Right Indoor And Outdoor Dog Bed
- Weight Gains in Dog
- Non Hypoallergenic Dogs and Hypoallergenic Dogs
- Dog Training - A Pro Reveals His Best Methods And Tips
- Protect Your Dog from Diseases
- Find the Right Breed of Hypoallergenic Dog
- Know about the Best Three Hypoallergenic Dogs
- Learn about the Foxhound Dog
- How to Care for Dogs That Are Hypoallergenic for Humans
- Information On Vaccinations In Dogs
- Why Are Dog Beds an Important Part of Dog Supplies
- About Newfoundland Dogs
- What to Do if Your Dog Collapses
- Mammoth Dog Beds
- Mammoth Dog Beds - Dogs Arthritis Pain Eased by Mammoth Dog Beds
- All You Wanted to Know About Dog Grooming
- Norfolk Terrier Dog as Pet
- Dogs Pet Care - Caring of Dog Pet
- How to Keep Ticks Away from Your Dog