Pet and animal games online - play free pet games.
Exotic pets for sale - sell / buy exotic pets online.
How to Stop Your Mixed Breed Dog Whining Problems
Most dogs grow out of whining in the early age around the six-month age. If your dog is still whining after this period, it means your dog is either doing it unintentionally, or he has learned a method to get him something that your dog needs.
There are a variety of reasons as to why your adult mixed-breed dog might be whining:
Suffering pain - physical or emotional pain.
Bored or feeling lonely.
Needs to go outside.
Feeling afraid or anxious.
Your response to her whining really depends on the cause of it. Sometimes whining is acceptable, and does require a response - and sometimes, it is merely manipulative. Other times it may be tolerable, but the response that comes most naturally will not necessarily help your dog. Therefore, your dog keeps on whining during late night and it causes disturbance to your neighbors.
It is important to know that which particular whining means pain. Stomach discomfort and arthritis are normally making your dog call out for help. If whining still persists within long period of time, it is time to seek consultation from your veterinarian.
Some breeds are quite playful and demand for more accompany. This particular type of breed like Terriers, Pointers and Beagle requires more attention from its owners. These dogs need to be trained to play alone when you are not around.
Other than that, some breeds are very fragile in terms of getting anxious easily. These particular breeds are afraid of thunderstorm, heavy wind blow and rattling window panes. You need to intensively encourage him to overcome his fears and do not punish him for being afraid.About the Author
Article source: Article-Dashboard.com
More ArticlesBreed Temperament of Terrier Dogs
From the jest little pals to the more aggressive ones, terrier dogs definitely have eclectic spectrum of temperaments and dispositions that everybody would find interesting. (more)How To Choose The Right Dog Breed
Dog is a man’s best friend but how to choose the right one when there are over 400 dog breeds to choose from. Your personal favorite might be the German Shepherd or the Labrador retriever but then your home might not have enough space for the specific breed. (more)Related Articles
- Interesting Information Regarding Cairn Terrier Pet Dogs
- Training Your Dog Using Rewards And Positive Reinforcement
- Information On Vaccinations In Dogs
- Information On Coccidiosis In Dogs
- Cairn Terrier Pet Dogs Information
- Dog Training Devices
- House Training Your Dog
- Dog Training Toronto
- Types of Dog Training Collars - Affordable and Highly Effecient
- Dog and Puppy Toilet Training Guide
- Training Your Dog To Eliminate Bad Habits
- Basic Dog Training of a New Puppy
- Super Dog Training Secrets Revealed
- How to Do Dog Potty Training
- Learn about Clicker Training a Dog
- Some Tips on Training Your Dog
- Why Use a Dog Training School
- Start Training Your Dog by Winning His Respect and Confidence
- Trainer Takes Life One Dog at a Time
- Dog Training for Proper Dog Behavior
- Useful tips on using Dog Toys for Training your dog
- Use Reward Training To Train Your Dog
- Train Your Dog to Using a Training Collar
- There are Many Ways to Train Your Dog
- Dog House Training Tips
- How to Use Positive Methods to Train Dogs
- Tips and Techniques to Train Your Dog
- Dog Training - A Pro Reveals His Best Methods And Tips
- Correct Any Kind of Upsetting Behavior with Dog Training Collars
- Dog Potty Training - Potty Train Your Dog
- Learn to Train Your Dog
- Train Your Dog For Collar And Lead
- Put an End to the Annoying Barking of Your Dog with the Electronic Dog Training Collar
- Important Guide To Training Your Dog
This is a distinct dog breed and is called the Dalmatian. The Dalmatian qualifies as a large dog and has many attractive qualities like he is always poised and alert, he is muscular, active and strong; he is intelligent and sometimes can be quite shy. (more)Find the Right Breed of Hypoallergenic Dog
When looking for a hypoallergenic dog, you will have to decide on a breed of dog and also how the dog will fit into your lifestyle. Many hypoallergenic dogs are small or medium breed dogs. (more)Where To Find Hypoallergenic Dog Breeders
Finding a good dog breeder when you want to buy a hypoallergenic dog can be difficult if you do not know what you are looking for. Many breeders, unfortunately, take advantage of those who do not know much about dogs and try to sell them mixed breeds (more)All about Breeding Dogs
Breeding dogs is an exciting experience. From the time a proper mate is found to the point that the puppies are born, it is crucial to take careful steps to make this successful. (more)Information On Exersise For Different Dog Breeds
Dogs come in variety of shapes and sizes and then there are the breeds. It is important to consider the dog breeds because a lot depends on that. Everything from the type of food they take, amount of food, diseases, behavior, grooming and much more varies from one breed to another. (more)
- Learn About Different Cat Breeds
- Information on Disciplining Your Cat
- What Makes Mammoth Dog Beds So Durable
- Weight Gains in Dog
- How To Choose The Right Indoor And Outdoor Dog Bed
- All You Wanted to Know About Dog Grooming
- Information On The Most Common Cat behaviors
- Information on Pet Supplies for Pet Grooming
- Puppy Training - Potential Problems that You May Encounter
- Your Cat and Potty Training
- Know about the Best Three Hypoallergenic Dogs
- Why You Need To Use Glucosamines And Chondroitin For Dogs And Cats
- Hypoallergenic Dogs That Are Hairless
- Learn about Betta Fish
- Having Fun Training Your Cat
- NFL Dog Collars Are Only the Beginning
- What Are the Dog Allergies Symptoms?
- Puppy House Training Tips
- Hypoallergenic Dog Care
- Cat Breeds - Different Kinds of Domestic Cat Breeds