Some Rules to Follow While Walking Your Dog
When we walk our dog, no matter the destination - on the city streets, in parks or in open spaces - it is necessary that he respects the disciplinary rules settled before and learned, to avoid getting into problems with other animals or people we meet.
So let's see how our little friend will have to act in some situations:
1. Usually, in crowded places we will keep him in a leash, to always have him under control. So he will have to know how to walk in a leash, near your foot, without pulling.
2. The dog is not allowed to jump on people or animals met or to attack any of those, as long as he isn't aggressed.
3. The dog shouldn't run after bicycles, motorcycles, cars or people that are running. It is know that some dogs do that because of their hunting instincts.
4. When we let the dog free, to relax, it is crucial that when he is called he return on the shortest way and as fast as possible.
5. At a picnic, the dog is not allowed to pass thought other people's carpets or to eat their food.
6. Wherever our dog might be, he is not to be allowed to eat food given by someone else or food found thrown around.
7. Generally, small dogs are more spoiled than big dogs and they are more aggressive, anti-social and afraid of other people or dogs. The ones to blame are the owners that often amuse themselves when they see their dogs acting this way. This way the dogs get to barking and even biting their own owner.
8. The dog must have the initial training learned and practiced, so we would have no problems when walking him.
9. All through the walk, the dog is not to chew on his leash or to pull it with his teeth, because it might happen that he is tied somewhere alone and he will chew on it until he becomes free and gets lost.
10. The dog is not allowed to jump up and out his front paws on us or others even if he is just playing.
11. Pay attention to drunken people! Many times the smell, the walk and the yelling of drunken people annoy the dog. The dog is to loose his reality sense and his instincts and therefore they won't pay attention to any of our advices. Some drunken people are even aggressive to dogs. Stay away from them as much as possible.About the Author
Article source: Article-Dashboard.com
More ArticlesRules for Walking Your Dog
When we walk our dog, no matter the destination - on the city streets, in parks or in open spaces. The dog must have the initial training learned and practiced, so we would have no problems when walking him. (more)Not Just Walk Your Dog, Walk Your Cat
Aside from dogs, cats are the next best pets for the home. In detail, 34.7 million households in the United States own at slightest one cat. (more)Related Articles
- Information On Coccidiosis In Dogs
- Information On Exersise For Different Dog Breeds
- All You Wanted to Know About Dog Grooming
- The Boston Terrier Dog
- How to Keep Ticks Away from Your Dog
- Dog Training Devices
- House Training Your Dog
- History of the Dog Fence
- Train Your Dog to Using a Training Collar
- Dog Training Guide
- NFL Dog Collars Are Only the Beginning
- Correct Any Kind of Upsetting Behavior with Dog Training Collars
- How To Select The Right Dog Harness
- Get Rid of the Neighbors' Complaints with the Efficient Dog Training Collars
- Some Background about the Terrier Dog
- What You Should Know About Dog Bites
- Dog Grooming - How to Groom Your Dog
- Dog Potty Training - Learn How to Potty Train Your Dog
- Best Night Dog
- You Can Give Help to Hypoallergenic Dogs
- Dog Supplies
- Why Use a Dog Training School
- Keep Your Dog in Tip Top Shape
- Training Your Terrier Dog
- What Are the Dog Allergies Symptoms?
- Living with a Dog
- Training Your Dog Using Rewards And Positive Reinforcement
- Types of Dog Training Collars - Affordable and Highly Effecient
- The Many Types Of Dogs
- How to Groom Your Hypoallergenic Dog
- Mammoth Dog Beds
- Dogs Can Make You a Better Person
- Learn to Train Your Dog
- Dog Training - A Pro Reveals His Best Methods And Tips
Dogs are man's best companion. Always loyal and ever loving, this feature has made canines a vital and public part of what is sharp fitting a mundane sort of therapy in many fitness worry facilities. (more)Important Dog Education Advice – The Things To Take Into Account-00-620
Are you aware that your joy for acquiring a new fun mate with the arrival home of your puppy or an adult dog will disappear as soon as you remember that the animal has to be trained in the ways of civilized society, especially if you have no idea how to go about training your dog? If you do not train your puppy it could grow into a nuisance in your home. (more)How To Keep Your Dog Tamed
How To Keep Your Dog Tamed - Here are some tips you can use to keep your Airedale terrier pet dog well-behaved. (more)Keep your dog happy using dog names and dog treats
A dog name is as important as the name of a human being. A dog name is not something to be thought of lightly, because that is the name by which the dog will be known throughout its life. Read on to know more about dog names. (more)Tips and Techniques to Train Your Dog
According to Sarpell, what happens to puppies while they are growing in their mother’s womb consequently affects their long-term behavior because puppies are sensitive in the womb. The presence of modern technology such as a scan has made it possible to study the behavior of a puppy while .. (more)
- Find the Right Breed of Hypoallergenic Dog
- Getting Your Dog Ready for a Show
- Know about the Best Three Hypoallergenic Dogs
- Breed Temperament of Terrier Dogs
- Dog Training for Proper Dog Behavior
- All about Breeding Dogs
- Living with Your Dog and Renting
- Differences Between Hypoallergenic Dog And Non-Hypoallergenic Dog
- Super Dog Training Secrets Revealed
- Why Is Dog Food So Important For Dog Grooming
- Useful tips on using Dog Toys for Training your dog
- Why Do Dogs Snore
- How To Choose The Right Indoor And Outdoor Dog Bed
- Treating Dogs with Insects Stings
- Start Training Your Dog by Winning His Respect and Confidence
- About Foxhound Dog
- Hypoallergenic Dog Food
- Using a Guide Dog For Normal Life
- Learn about the Dog Lovers Club
- Dog Grooming at Home