Some Rules to Follow While Walking Your Dog
When we walk our dog, no matter the destination - on the city streets, in parks or in open spaces - it is necessary that he respects the disciplinary rules settled before and learned, to avoid getting into problems with other animals or people we meet.
So let's see how our little friend will have to act in some situations:
1. Usually, in crowded places we will keep him in a leash, to always have him under control. So he will have to know how to walk in a leash, near your foot, without pulling.
2. The dog is not allowed to jump on people or animals met or to attack any of those, as long as he isn't aggressed.
3. The dog shouldn't run after bicycles, motorcycles, cars or people that are running. It is know that some dogs do that because of their hunting instincts.
4. When we let the dog free, to relax, it is crucial that when he is called he return on the shortest way and as fast as possible.
5. At a picnic, the dog is not allowed to pass thought other people's carpets or to eat their food.
6. Wherever our dog might be, he is not to be allowed to eat food given by someone else or food found thrown around.
7. Generally, small dogs are more spoiled than big dogs and they are more aggressive, anti-social and afraid of other people or dogs. The ones to blame are the owners that often amuse themselves when they see their dogs acting this way. This way the dogs get to barking and even biting their own owner.
8. The dog must have the initial training learned and practiced, so we would have no problems when walking him.
9. All through the walk, the dog is not to chew on his leash or to pull it with his teeth, because it might happen that he is tied somewhere alone and he will chew on it until he becomes free and gets lost.
10. The dog is not allowed to jump up and out his front paws on us or others even if he is just playing.
11. Pay attention to drunken people! Many times the smell, the walk and the yelling of drunken people annoy the dog. The dog is to loose his reality sense and his instincts and therefore they won't pay attention to any of our advices. Some drunken people are even aggressive to dogs. Stay away from them as much as possible.About the Author
Article source: Article-Dashboard.com
More ArticlesRules for Walking Your Dog
When we walk our dog, no matter the destination - on the city streets, in parks or in open spaces. The dog must have the initial training learned and practiced, so we would have no problems when walking him. (more)Do Not Just Walk Your Dog, Walk Your Cat
Aside from dogs, cats are the next best pets for the home. In detail, 34.7 million households in the United States own at slightest one cat. (more)Related Articles
- Hypoallergenic Dog Food
- About Newfoundland Dogs
- Find the Right Breed of Hypoallergenic Dog
- For The Love Of Dogs - Get A Mammoth Dog Bed
- The Easy Way to Get Your Dog to Behave
- Training Your Dog To Eliminate Bad Habits
- Learn about Dog Bites
- Make Your Dog Obey You
- Dog Training Guide
- Get Rid of the Neighbors' Complaints with the Efficient Dog Training Collars
- Treating Dogs with Insects Stings
- Learn about the Weaten Dog Terrier
- How to Use Positive Methods to Train Dogs
- How to Stop Your Mixed Breed Dog Whining Problems
- Trainer Takes Life One Dog at a Time
- Super Dog Training Secrets Revealed
- How to Do Dog Potty Training
- Dog Grooming is Necessary in a Dogs Life
- Why Are Dog Beds an Important Part of Dog Supplies
- Protect Your Dog From Diseases
- Quality Dog Supplies at Sensible Rates
- Training Your Terrier Dog
- Getting Your Dog Ready for a Show
- How to Groom Your Dog
- Use a Dog Training School
- Get Your Money Worth When You Buy a Mammoth Dog Bed
- Shelter Housing for Dogs
- Important Dog Education Advice – The Things To Take Into Account-00-620
- How To Notice Swelling In Dogs
- Learn about Clicker Training a Dog
- Dog Training - A Pro Reveals His Best Methods And Tips
- Information On Exersise For Different Dog Breeds
- Health Insurance for Your Dog
- All about Breeding Dog
Two of the most important facets of a dog’s life include dog grooming and dog food.Dog grooming keeps them healthy and in shape and Dog Food keeps them alive. (more)Living with Your Dog and Renting
Renters who have a dog or more than one dog may face additional challenges when renting an apartment or a house. One of the primary challenges the renters may face is finding a living situation which is acceptable to them and also willing to accept their pets. (more)Dog Potty Training - Learn How to Potty Train Your Dog
The best way to potty train a dog is to start out with a crate. Bringing home a new puppy is exciting but unless you are a little strange, potty training isn’t the most fun part about having a new pet. (more)What Makes Mammoth Dog Beds So Durable
The makers of Mammoth Dog Beds have been conducting research for years on how to construct the highest quality dog beds. This research is what guides them in the design, material selection, and manufacturing of their beds. (more)How to Groom Your Hypoallergenic Dog
Buying a hypoallergenic dog may help reduce allergic reactions to dog hair and dander, but these dogs require special attention because of their hair. Most of these breeds have short coats that resemble human hair rather than traditional fur. (more)
- Keep Your Dog in Tip Top Shape
- Coated Wheaten Terrier Pet Dog
- Why You Need To Use Glucosamines And Chondroitin For Dogs And Cats
- Interesting Information Regarding Cairn Terrier Pet Dogs
- Here Is a List of Hypoallergenic Dogs
- How to Feed Your Dog Treats
- Some Background about the Terrier Dog
- Dogs and Their Different Behavior
- History of the Dog Fence
- Reserved Dog Scottish Terrier
- Train Your Dog For Collar And Lead
- The Best Night Dog
- Dog and Puppy Toilet Training Guide
- How to Find the Right Dog Supplies for Your Pet
- Homemade Dog Food Recipes
- Put an End to the Annoying Barking of Your Dog with the Electronic Dog Training Collar
- How To Choose The Right Dog Breed
- Bull Dog Terriers First Impressions
- Know about Your Dalmation Dog Breed
- Using a Guide Dog For Normal Life