Rules for Walking Your Dog
When we walk our dog, no matter the destination - on the city streets, in parks or in open spaces - it is necessary that he respects the disciplinary rules settled before and learned, to avoid getting into problems with other animals or people we meet.
So let's see how our little friend will have to act in some situations:
1. Usually, in crowded places we will keep him in a leash, to always have him under control. So he will have to know how to walk in a leash, near your foot, without pulling.
2. The dog is not allowed to jump on people or animals met or to attack any of those, as long as he isn't aggressed.
3. The dog shouldn't run after bicycles, motorcycles, cars or people that are running. It is know that some dogs do that because of their hunting instincts.
4. When we let the dog free, to relax, it is crucial that when he is called he return on the shortest way and as fast as possible.
5. At a picnic, the dog is not allowed to pass thought other people's carpets or to eat their food.
6. Wherever our dog might be, he is not to be allowed to eat food given by someone else or food found thrown around.
7. Generally, small dogs are more spoiled than big dogs and they are more aggressive, anti-social and afraid of other people or dogs. The ones to blame are the owners that often amuse themselves when they see their dogs acting this way. This way the dogs get to barking and even biting their own owner.
8. The dog must have the initial training learned and practiced, so we would have no problems when walking him.
9. All through the walk, the dog is not to chew on his leash or to pull it with his teeth, because it might happen that he is tied somewhere alone and he will chew on it until he becomes free and gets lost.
10. The dog is not allowed to jump up and out his front paws on us or others even if he is just playing.
11. Pay attention to drunken people! Many times the smell, the walk and the yelling of drunken people annoy the dog. The dog is to loose his reality sense and his instincts and therefore they won't pay attention to any of our advices. Some drunken people are even aggressive to dogs. Stay away from them as much as possible.About the Author
Article source: Article-Dashboard.com
More ArticlesSome Rules to Follow While Walking Your Dog
When we walk our dog, no matter the destination - on the city streets, in parks or in open spaces - it is necessary that he respects the disciplinary rules settled before and learned. (more)Dog Bed - Do not Skimp on your Dog Bed
A good quality bed is an investment in your dog’s comfort as well as their health. This is especially true when selecting an orthopedic dog bed as a dog that has hip .. (more)Related Articles
- Train Dogs For Collar And Lead
- Why You Need To Use Glucosamines And Chondroitin For Dogs And Cats
- How To Choose The Right Indoor And Outdoor Dog Bed
- Training Your Dog To Eliminate Bad Habits
- Homemade Dog Food Recipes
- Dog Training for Proper Dog Behavior
- Dog Grooming at Home
- NFL Dog Collars Are Only the Beginning
- How to keep your dog happy using dog names and dog treats
- What You Should Know About Dog Bites
- All about Breeding Dog
- Corneal Ulcer in Dogs
- A Man Best Friend is a Dog
- Cairn Terrier Pet Dogs
- How to Use Positive Methods to Train Dogs
- What to Do if Your Dog Collapses
- Information On Vaccinations In Dogs
- A Little Bit Of History About Dogs
- Dog Training Guide
- Why Is Dog Food So Important For Dog Grooming
- History of the Dog Fence
- Austin Restaurants that Are a Dog Best Friend
- Your Dog Being Alone
- House Training Your Dog
- Living with Your Dog and Renting
- Keep Your Dog Tamed
- Importance of Dog Grooming
- Learn about the Foxhound Dog
- Getting Your Dog Ready for a Show
- Get Your Money Worth When You Buy a Mammoth Dog Bed
- Portuguese Water Dogs Are Hypoallergenic
- Use a Dog Training School
- Care for Dogs That Are Hypoallergenic for Humans
- Dog Coats: For Winter Comfort & Safety
The Boston terrier is a well-muscled and compact breed. This is not really surprising since the Boston terrier was first bred by people who sought to use them in dog fights. (more)Using a Guide Dog For Normal Life
Even if you have blurred vision but can't read, a guide dog might just be the answer for you or someone you know. With the help of a guide dog, one could live independent and go about living a normal life. (more)Learn about the Newfoundland Dogs
Learn about the Newfoundland Dogs. The dogs which take their name from the island of Newfoundland appeal to all lovers of animals. (more)Dog Potty Training - Learn How to Potty Train Your Dog
The best way to potty train a dog is to start out with a crate. Bringing home a new puppy is exciting but unless you are a little strange, potty training isn’t the most fun part about having a new pet. (more)The Dog Lovers Club
The American Kennel Club has a dog lovers section called "For the Love of the Purebred Dog". This article is more than a canine purebred section. It is dedicated to living at home with dogs. This dog club gives informative and educational materials .. (more)
- Dog Training Devices
- Cats Need Walking Also
- Terrier Dogs Interesting Facts
- Hypoallergenic Dogs That Are Hairless
- Know The Differences Between Hypoallergenic Dog And Non-Hypoallergenic Dog
- You Can Give Help to Hypoallergenic Dogs
- The Special Needs Of A Hypoallergenic Dog
- Non Hypoallergenic Dogs and Hypoallergenic Dogs
- What Are the Dog Allergies Symptoms?
- Where To Find Hypoallergenic Dog Breeders
- Dog House Training Tips
- How to Keep Ticks Away from Your Dog
- Important Dog Education Advice – The Things To Take Into Account-00-620
- Boston Terrier Dog Rescue Centers
- Get Rid of the Neighbors' Complaints with the Efficient Dog Training Collars
- Some Background about the Terrier Dog
- Classifying Your Dog
- Dog Supplies
- Correct Any Kind of Upsetting Behavior with Dog Training Collars
- Here Is a List of Hypoallergenic Dogs