Pet and animal games online - play free pet games.
Exotic pets for sale - sell / buy exotic pets online.
How To Keep Your Dog Tamed
Here are some tips you can use to keep your Airedale terrier pet dog well-behaved:
1) Can't teach an old dog - You have to start training your Airedale terrier pet dog as early as possible. This is because of the fact that the earlier an Airedale terrier pet dog learns a trick, the faster they will be able to learn it. This doesn't just apply to tricks. It also applies to general behavior. When your Airedale terrier pet dog is still just a puppy, you need to start training it. This way, the behavioral training that you give it will be ingrained into the Airedale terrier pet dog's brain. This way, proper behavior becomes almost instinctive to the Airedale terrier pet dog.
2) Use, don't abuse - Various training methods are made available for you by various experts. However, there's one thing you should know: they only work with proper use. Some people make use of the leash or of the crate to abuse their animals. What you need to know is that each method of training can only be effective if used in a way that will not harm the animals. You need to be firm but gentle with your animal when you are trying to train it.
Use the various implements humanely in such a manner that will encourage your dog to behave well and not scare it from behaving badly.
3) Habit inside, habit outside - Before taking your Airedale terrier pet dog outside, try to observe its behavior inside. This will give you a clue as to how the Airedale terrier pet dog will act outside the house. Many people say that a dog's behavior inside a house is very different from the way that the same dog will act in outside environments. This is not true. By observing the inside behavior of your Airedale terrier pet dog, you will realize how it will respond to you outside.
If your Airedale terrier pet dog does not listen to your commands inside the house, how can you expect it to listen to your commands outside the house where there are things a lot more interesting to a dog than your commands are?
4) Keep your temper - Training an Airedale terrier pet dog can understandably be very frustrating. However, you should not lose your temper. Negative actions such as hitting or shouting at your dog will not accomplish anything positive. Sometimes, we have a tendency to take out our frustrations on helpless pets. Do not blame your problems on the dog. If you know that you are having a bad day, do not even think about training your dog. All that you might get from the ordeal is a bad case of hyperacidity. Your dog will learn nothing and that would only increase your frustration.
5) Timing - Timing is always important. You need to make corrections regarding your Airedale terrier pet dog's behavior while those corrections are still relevant. If you praise or correct with the wrong timing, you would only end up confusing the dog. Actually, the best timing you can use is to correct the Airedale terrier pet dog before he or she even starts to misbehave.
These five tips can help you a lot in keeping your Airedale terrier pet dog's behavior in check. By following these tips, you can make training your dog an easy task.About the Author
Article source: Article-Dashboard.com
More ArticlesYour Dog Being Alone
If you are going to leave your dog alone for a long period of time then don't be surprised with the behavior issues he might develop. Being alone, he deals with two big problems. (more)Dog Grooming at Home
If you have a pet then you will be responsible for taking care of him, and one of the most important aspects of health & care is dog grooming. (more)Related Articles
- Dogs Food - Buying the Right Dog Food
- About Newfoundland Dogs
- Protect Your Dog from Diseases
- Getting a Mobile Trailer for Dog Grooming
- Dog Training Toronto
- Important Dog Education Advice – The Things To Take Into Account-00-620
- How to Use Positive Methods to Train Dogs
- Information On Coccidiosis In Dogs
- Find the Right Breed of Hypoallergenic Dog
- Homemade Dog Food Recipes
- Weight Gains in Dog
- Know about the Best Three Hypoallergenic Dogs
- Dog House Training Tips
- Breed Temperament of Terrier Dogs
- What to Do if Your Dog Collapses
- Mammoth Dog Beds
- Coated Wheaten Terrier Pet Dog
- Health Insurance for Dogs
- What Are the Dog Allergies Symptoms?
- Stop Your Mixed Breed Dog Whining Problems
- All You Wanted to Know About Dog Grooming
- How to Choose the Right Bed for your Dog
- Shelter Housing for Dogs
- Hypoallergenic Dog Care
- All about Breeding Dog
- Why Are Dog Beds an Important Part of Dog Supplies
- Pet Care: Dogs
- How To Choose The Right Indoor And Outdoor Dog Bed
- Some Rules to Follow While Walking Your Dog
- Corneal Ulcer in Dogs
- Get Rid of the Neighbors' Complaints with the Efficient Dog Training Collars
- Mammoth Dog Beds - Dogs Love Mammoth Dog Beds
- Use a Guard Dog at Home
- Dogs Beds - Luxury Dog Bed?
Foxhounds were the very first of the canine races in Great Britain to come under the domination of scientific breeding. The look of the Foxhound is very remarkable. (more)Train Your Dog For Collar And Lead
Walking on a collar and lead is an important skill that every dog must learn. Even the best trained dog should never be taken outside the home or yard without a sturdy collar and leash. (more)Non Hypoallergenic Dogs and Hypoallergenic Dogs
Even however the differences between non-hypoallergenic dogs and hypoallergenic dogs may not be mammoth, they are enough to shrink the total of aversion attacks the people have when they are around certain breeds of dog. (more)Types Of Dogs
Whatever your dog preference is, you are solid to find terrier dogs among the candidates for a pal. You'll get energy you want with little grooming and added wit. (more)Cairn Terrier Pet Dogs Information
Before you get a Cairn terrier pet dog, you basic to be sincerely that you know what you are getting yourself into. (more)
- For The Love Of Dogs - Get A Mammoth Dog Bed
- The Many Types of Hypoallergenic Dogs
- Start Training Your Dog by Winning His Respect and Confidence
- Keep Your Dog in Tip Top Shape
- Dogs and Dog supplies - Quality supply at sensible rates
- Why Do Dogs Snore
- Bull Dog Terriers First Impressions
- Make Your Dog Obey You
- How to Do Dog Potty Training
- Using a Guide Dog For Normal Life
- Norfolk Terrier Dog as Pet
- Rules for Walking Your Dog
- Know about Your Dalmation Dog Breed
- Tools You Need for Dog Grooming
- Dog Potty Training - Potty Train Your Dog
- Austin Restaurants that Are a Dog Best Friend
- Dog Bed - Do not Skimp on your Dog Bed
- Dog Supplies
- Here Is a List of Hypoallergenic Dogs
- Importance of Dog Grooming