Pet and animal games online - play free pet games.
Exotic pets for sale - sell / buy exotic pets online.
How To Keep Your Dog Tamed
Here are some tips you can use to keep your Airedale terrier pet dog well-behaved:
1) Can't teach an old dog - You have to start training your Airedale terrier pet dog as early as possible. This is because of the fact that the earlier an Airedale terrier pet dog learns a trick, the faster they will be able to learn it. This doesn't just apply to tricks. It also applies to general behavior. When your Airedale terrier pet dog is still just a puppy, you need to start training it. This way, the behavioral training that you give it will be ingrained into the Airedale terrier pet dog's brain. This way, proper behavior becomes almost instinctive to the Airedale terrier pet dog.
2) Use, don't abuse - Various training methods are made available for you by various experts. However, there's one thing you should know: they only work with proper use. Some people make use of the leash or of the crate to abuse their animals. What you need to know is that each method of training can only be effective if used in a way that will not harm the animals. You need to be firm but gentle with your animal when you are trying to train it.
Use the various implements humanely in such a manner that will encourage your dog to behave well and not scare it from behaving badly.
3) Habit inside, habit outside - Before taking your Airedale terrier pet dog outside, try to observe its behavior inside. This will give you a clue as to how the Airedale terrier pet dog will act outside the house. Many people say that a dog's behavior inside a house is very different from the way that the same dog will act in outside environments. This is not true. By observing the inside behavior of your Airedale terrier pet dog, you will realize how it will respond to you outside.
If your Airedale terrier pet dog does not listen to your commands inside the house, how can you expect it to listen to your commands outside the house where there are things a lot more interesting to a dog than your commands are?
4) Keep your temper - Training an Airedale terrier pet dog can understandably be very frustrating. However, you should not lose your temper. Negative actions such as hitting or shouting at your dog will not accomplish anything positive. Sometimes, we have a tendency to take out our frustrations on helpless pets. Do not blame your problems on the dog. If you know that you are having a bad day, do not even think about training your dog. All that you might get from the ordeal is a bad case of hyperacidity. Your dog will learn nothing and that would only increase your frustration.
5) Timing - Timing is always important. You need to make corrections regarding your Airedale terrier pet dog's behavior while those corrections are still relevant. If you praise or correct with the wrong timing, you would only end up confusing the dog. Actually, the best timing you can use is to correct the Airedale terrier pet dog before he or she even starts to misbehave.
These five tips can help you a lot in keeping your Airedale terrier pet dog's behavior in check. By following these tips, you can make training your dog an easy task.About the Author
Article source: Article-Dashboard.com
More ArticlesDog Grooming is Necessary in a Dogs Life
The two most important facets of a dog's life include dog grooming and dog food. Food keeps them alive and grooming keeps them healthy and in shape. (more)The Collie Dog Can Be A Sporting Dog
he Collie dog makes an excellent sporting dog, and can be taught to do the work of the Pointer and the Setter, as well as that of the Water Spaniel and the Retriever. (more)Related Articles
- How to Use Positive Methods to Train Dogs
- Terrier Dogs Interesting Facts
- Information On Coccidiosis In Dogs
- Finding a Good School for Your Dog
- Important Dog Education Advice – The Things To Take Into Account-00-620
- Dog Training Guide
- How To Select The Right Dog Harness
- How to Notice Swelling in Dogs
- Bull Dog Terriers First Impressions
- Get Rid of the Neighbors' Complaints with the Efficient Dog Training Collars
- Learn about the Weaten Dog Terrier
- How to keep your dog happy using dog names and dog treats
- Teach Your Dog Proper Social Skills
- What You Should Know About Dog Bites
- Information On Vaccinations In Dogs
- Reserved Dog Scottish Terrier
- Rules for Walking Your Dog
- A Little Bit Of History About Dogs
- Get A Mammoth Dog Bed
- All about Breeding Dog
- Useful tips on using Dog Toys for Training your dog
- Care for Dogs That Are Hypoallergenic for Humans
- Weight Gains in Dog
- Importance of Dog Grooming
- Dogs Can Make You a Better Person
- There are Many Ways to Train Your Dog
- Why You Need To Use Glucosamines And Chondroitin For Dogs And Cats
- How to Groom Your Hypoallergenic Dog
- Tips for Dog Grooming at Home
- How to Choose the Right Bed for your Dog
- Buying the Right Dog Food
- Getting a Mobile Trailer for Dog Grooming
- Dog Supplies - The Basics
- Why Do Dogs Snore
The best way to potty train a dog is to start out with a crate. Bringing home a new puppy is exciting but unless you are a little strange, potty training isn’t the most fun part about having a new pet. (more)Learn about the Newfoundland Dogs
Learn about the Newfoundland Dogs. The dogs which take their name from the island of Newfoundland appeal to all lovers of animals. (more)Learn to Train Your Dog
Why do you want to take a dog-grooming course? Didn't you learn how to bathe the family dog when you were a kid? Probably that is not the best way. You will learn allot in a course that will help you keep your pet clean and healthy without risking injury to your dog or yourself. (more)Getting a Collor for Your Dog
Whether the worry is to teach your dog or pass on an individuality to it, dog collars and straps represent a vital role. Dog collars are available in a selection of forms, dimensions and fashions, and are much of a style statement these days. (more)Homemade Dog Food Recipes
Useful information on healthy homemade dog food recipes that can provide your dog proper nutrition that it needs. You will also find that it is actually very affordable. (more)
- Know about Your Dalmation Dog Breed
- The Best Night Dog
- Here Is a List of Hypoallergenic Dogs
- Training Your Dog Using Rewards And Positive Reinforcement
- Tame an Exotic Animal
- Learn about the Foxhound Dog
- Dog and Puppy Toilet Training Guide
- Exercise for Dogs with Arthritis
- About Dog House Training
- Stop Your Mixed Breed Dog Whining Problems
- Some Background about the Terrier Dog
- Some Rules to Follow While Walking Your Dog
- Not Just Walk Your Dog, Walk Your Cat
- Dog Training - A Pro Reveals His Best Methods And Tips
- What to Do if Your Dog Collapses
- Why Not Pamper Your Dog With a Luxury Dog Bed?
- Where To Find Hypoallergenic Dog Breeders
- History of the Dog Fence
- Make Your Dog Obey You
- Dogs Arthritis Pain Eased by Mammoth Dog Beds