Pet and animal games online - play free pet games.
Exotic pets for sale - sell / buy exotic pets online.
Dogs Love Mammoth Dog Beds of Their Own
Dogs are territorial by nature and they love having beds of their own. Beds are a place of comfort and security where your dog can feel that he is in charge. Even if your dog sleeps at night in a crate or in your bed, he or she needs a bed in the room where you spend most of your waking hours.
It's a good idea for the people in the household, too. Few people have enough furniture in their family rooms or living rooms to dedicate a position on the sofa to the dog, especially a big dog. Even if one did, there would be the whole question of how to keep the dog's personal sofa clean. It's much easier to have a dog bed that can be kept clean in the washing machine. When you choose a bed for your dog, get one that has good support and that's the right size. Mammoth Dog Beds has beds for every size of dog and different shapes, materials and support systems.
Mammoth has been researching dog sleeping patterns and designing dog beds for over ten years. Mammoth Dog Beds are sized according to the weight of the dogs: small and medium dogs up to 50 lbs; large dogs of 51 to 100 lbs; extra large dogs of 101 to 200 lbs; and big dogs of over 200 lbs.
You can get a round or oblong bed, a donut bed or a dog couch. The circular and donut dog beds are great for dogs who like to curl up and sleep. The donut bed has a bolster around the inner pillow to give back support. The oblong bed is perfect for a dog who likes to sleep stretched out. The dog couch combines the comfort of the oblong bed with side and back bolsters. Mammoth also makes mats for a great variety of crate sizes.
All of the Mammoth Dog Beds provide orthopedic support to your dog's spine, hips and the rest of his skeletal system, which is particularly important for bigger dogs. There are several pillow options. The fiber-fill pillow is made of 100 percent virgin materials that are high-memory and bounces back into shape even with the biggest dogs. The polypropylene liners allow the pillow to fully decontaminate during the wash cycle. The greatest orthopedic support is given by the high-density and high-memory foam pillows. The foam can withstand a weight of 250 lbs.
The Mammoth Dog Beds have velcro openings so that covers can be easily taken off and thrown in the washer. There is an incredible variety of fabrics on the Mammoth pillows. The denim and canvas fabrics come in 30 colors. There are 8 colors of lamb-skin fleece. The leatherette covers come in 6 colors. The beds are treated to be stain resistant, anti-bacterial, and have anti-odor properties.
Mammoth Dog Beds give you so many sleeping options that you can pick a bed that fits your dog's needs perfectly. The beds are so affordable that you will be amazed. The incredible number of fabrics allows you to select a Mammoth Dog Bed that looks great with your decorating scheme. Your dog will have a bed of his own and you'll have a great looking addition to your home.About the Author
Article source: Article-Dashboard.com
More ArticlesDogs Beds - Luxury Dog Bed?
Redefine the way your dog sleeps from now on, bring home a luxury dog beds. Luxury dog beds are a perfect amalgamation of style and functionality. (more)How To Choose The Right Indoor And Outdoor Dog Bed
Dog beds form an important part of dog accessories and dog comfort. Also, they differ from dog to dog. Some dogs will just not like to sleep inside the house, and would prefer outdoor dog beds. While some dogs need heated dog beds if they are suffering from illness. (more)Related Articles
- What Makes Mammoth Dog Beds So Durable
- How to Choose the Right Bed for your Dog
- Get A Mammoth Dog Bed
- Hypoallergenic Dogs - Non Hypoallergenic Dogs and Hypoallergenic Dogs
- Some Tips on Training Your Dog
- Learn about the Foxhound Dog
- Correct Any Kind of Upsetting Behavior with Dog Training Collars
- Hypoallergenic Dogs That Are Hairless
- The Easy Way to Get Your Dog to Behave
- Learn to Train Your Dog
- Portuguese Water Dogs Are Hypoallergenic
- Getting a Collor for Your Dog
- Your Dog Being Alone
- The Many Types Of Dogs
- Start Training Your Dog by Winning His Respect and Confidence
- Train Your Dog to Using a Training Collar
- Keep Your Dog in Tip Top Shape
- Norfolk Terrier Dog as Pet
- Why Do Dog Snore
- Living with a Dog
- The Many Types of Hypoallergenic Dogs
- Some Background about the Terrier Dog
- Super Dog Training Secrets Revealed
- Learn about Clicker Training a Dog
- Dogs and Their Different Behavior
- Boston Terrier Dog
- Classifying Your Dog
- Information On Exersise For Different Dog Breeds
- Stop Your Mixed Breed Dog Whining Problems
- Finding a Good School for Your Dog
- NFL Dog Collars Are Only the Beginning
- Dogs Can Make You a Better Person
- You Can Give Help to Hypoallergenic Dogs
- A Man Best Friend is a Dog
Dog beds form quite an important part of dog supplies. With the proper dog bed, a dog will have a comfortable and restful sleep, which will enable it to have a satisfying day full of fun and excitement. (more)Dogs Arthritis Pain Eased by Mammoth Dog Beds
Bigger dogs often suffer more pain because their weight puts so much stress on their joints. Dogs with arthritis may have difficulty getting up and down the way they did in their younger days. (more)Do not Skimp on your Dog Bed
A good quality bed is an investment in your dog’s comfort as well as their health. This is especially true when selecting an orthopedic dog bed as a dog that has hip .. (more)Mammoth Dog Beds - Dog Beds that Withstand Abuse
A Mammoth Dog Bed will withstand dog drool, shedding, and dirt, as well as digging. Mammoth Dog Beds have been conducting research for ten years on how to manufacture dog beds that are high quality and durable. (more)Get Your Money Worth When You Buy a Mammoth Dog Bed
Many of us buy dog beds at the local discount store or a pet shop and think we've gotten a good buy. All too often, we quickly find that we have an inferior dog bed that isn't worth what we paid. Mammoth Dog Beds are totally different. (more)
- Hypoallergenic Dog Care
- Where To Find Hypoallergenic Dog Breeders
- Homemade Dog Food Recipes
- Dog Training Devices
- Information on Pet Beds and Pet Supplies
- Training Your Dog Using Rewards And Positive Reinforcement
- How to Keep Ticks Away from Your Dog
- Put an End to the Annoying Barking of Your Dog with the Electronic Dog Training Collar
- Health Insurance for Your Dog
- Coated Wheaten Terrier Pet Dog
- Types of dog training collars - affordable and highly effecient
- Information On Coccidiosis In Dogs
- Training Terrier Dogs
- Rules for Walking Your Dog
- Tips for Dog Grooming at Home
- Teach Your Dog Proper Social Skills
- Dog Grooming - How to Groom Your Dog
- Find the Right Breed of Hypoallergenic Dog
- Treating Dogs with Insects Stings
- About Dog House Training