Pet and animal games online - play free pet games.
Exotic pets for sale - sell / buy exotic pets online.
Correct Any Kind of Upsetting Behavior with Dog Training Collars
Using a dog training collar is an efficient and safe way to correct your dog’s unpleasant behavior. There are several types of dog training collars on the market, but they all operate according to the same system. The dogs learns in time to associate the unwanted behavior such as barking or going places it does not have permission to with a harmless yet unpleasant reaction generated by the training collar.
Initially, people developed dog training collars for hunting dogs. Those were shock-training collars. Such collars released a high level of electric current each time the dog misbehaved. These shock collars have undergone many modifications to be less cruel and painful to animals, but the controversy remains. Although such collars are not recommendable and are even under ban in some countries, they still exist on the market and are capable of releasing different levels of current. There is a lot of controversy surrounding shock-training collars and many people suggest to owners to try them on themselves before putting them on their dogs.
Recent studies have shown that dogs subjected to wearing an electric training collar have high levels of stress and are nervous around people, sometimes even attacking out of fear of shock. Since the apparition of electric dog training collars, many developments have taken place, which no longer hurt the dog physically, but make him uncomfortable by spraying a jet of scented air or water into the animal’s face.
Your pet will be so amazed and startled by the noise and sensation released by the dog training collar that it will stop barking. Barking is the dog’s natural way of noticing against potential dangers and scaring off threats. Dogs also bark to communicate with other dogs or with their owners. However, such behavior can become upsetting if every little thing triggers it.
Dog training collars are available for small or large dogs and the jet spray can have an unpleasant odor such as lemon, citronella or mustard. Some dog training collars do not have unpleasant odors because they emit a cold jet onto the dog’s neck to distract it from the unwanted behavior.
The market has seen the development of a new kind of dog training collar that emits sounds that only dogs can hear and that bother them. These ultrasonic collars are just as effective as citronella collars and electric collars and gradually replace electric collars.
These canine training collars use either sound or vibration to determine whether the dog is barking or not. The best ones use both types of sensors, so they do not accidentally release the spray because of outside sounds. You can use such training collars to confine your pet’s access to particular areas of your yard such as flower or vegetable beds. These invisible fences are very successful and your dog’s behavior will meet its adjustment in no time.
If you have tried everything to stop your dog from barking or digging up your flowers and nothing has worked, you should try a gentle dog training collar that just takes your dog by surprise and stops it from misbehaving. Improve the behavior of your dog by training it with the aid of a dog training collar that you can choose from a wide range of harmless and yet helpful dog training collars.About the Author
Article source: Article-Dashboard.com
More ArticlesDog Training for Proper Dog Behavior
There are many reasons for teaching proper dog behavior, and teaching such behavior has many benefits for both the human and canine partners. Dog behavior training is vital to such life and death issues as preventing aggression .. (more)Dog Potty Training - Potty Train Your Dog
The best way to potty train a dog is to start out with a crate. Bringing home a new puppy is exciting but unless you are a little strange, potty training isn’t the most fun part about having a new pet. (more)Related Articles
- Basic Dog Training of a New Puppy
- Training Your Terrier Dog
- Train Your Dog to Using a Training Collar
- Training Your Dog To Eliminate Bad Habits
- Some Tips on Training Your Dog
- Useful tips on using Dog Toys for Training your dog
- Get Rid of the Neighbors' Complaints with the Efficient Dog Training Collars
- Types of Dog Training Collars - Affordable and Highly Effecient
- Start Training Your Dog by Winning His Respect and Confidence
- Dog Training Devices
- Put an End to the Annoying Barking of Your Dog with the Electronic Dog Training Collar
- House Training Your Dog
- Why Use a Dog Training School
- Dog and Puppy Toilet Training
- Dog Training Toronto
- Dog Training Guide
- Use Reward Training To Train Your Dog
- Dog House Training Tips
- Getting a Collar for Your Dog
- Train Dogs For Collar And Lead
- NFL Dog Collars Are Only the Beginning
- Trainer Takes Life One Dog at a Time
- Where To Find Hypoallergenic Dog Breeders
- Use a Guard Dog at Home
- Austin Restaurants that Are a Dog Best Friend
- Know The Differences Between Hypoallergenic Dog And Non-Hypoallergenic Dog
- Using a Guide Dog For Normal Life
- Weight Gains in Dog
- Hypoallergenic Dog Food
- Do Not Just Walk Your Dog, Walk Your Cat
- There are Many Ways to Train Your Dog
- What Are the Dog Allergies Symptoms?
- Why You Need To Use Glucosamines And Chondroitin For Dogs And Cats
- Getting a Mobile Trailer for Dog Grooming
If you are looking to train your dog you might consider using the 'clicker training' method, which has recently become popular amongst dog trainers all over the country. In this method the trainer has to make use of a clicker, .. (more)Super Dog Training Secrets Revealed
The socialization period is the most suitable time for bonding between you and your dog. During a puppy s socialization stage, it learns by experience and can easily learn to foster relationships with both humans and its fellow dogs. A puppy learns new behaviors during the socialization stage that helps it learn its master s needs. (more)Dog Training - A Pro Reveals His Best Methods And Tips
Dogs are worthless training material during the neonate period because of their underdeveloped learning capacities. The best time to train a puppy is usually between three and four months after its birth when its learning capacity has fully developed. The puppy of a docile litter is usually teachable and submissive by nature. (more)Training Your Dog Using Rewards And Positive Reinforcement
Training dogs using positive reinforcement and reward training has long been recognized as both highly effective for the owner and a positive experience for the dog. Positive reinforcement training is so important that it is the only method used to train .. (more)How to Do Dog Potty Training
Tired of your lovely dog peeing all over the places, trying to teach she/he how to use a potty? Here are some key points to potty training. (more)
- Dogs and Dog supplies - Quality supply at sensible rates
- All about Breeding Dogs
- How to Care for a Hypoallergenic Dog
- Teach Your Dog Proper Social Skills
- A Little Bit Of History About Dogs
- Puppy Training Guide - Everything about Training Puppies
- Here Is a List of Hypoallergenic Dogs
- How To Notice Swelling In Dogs
- Boxer Puppy Training
- Puppy Potty Training - Potty Train Your Puppy
- Boston Terrier Dog Rescue Centers
- Your Dog Being Alone
- How to Groom Your Hypoallergenic Dog
- Importance of Dog Grooming
- For The Love Of Dogs - Get A Mammoth Dog Bed
- The Easy Way to Get Your Dog to Behave
- Mammoth Dog Beds
- Dog Coats for Winter Comfort & Safety
- Making Your Dog Obey You
- Information On Vaccinations In Dogs