Pet and animal games online - play free pet games.
Exotic pets for sale - sell / buy exotic pets online.
Correct Any Kind of Upsetting Behavior with Dog Training Collars
Using a dog training collar is an efficient and safe way to correct your dog’s unpleasant behavior. There are several types of dog training collars on the market, but they all operate according to the same system. The dogs learns in time to associate the unwanted behavior such as barking or going places it does not have permission to with a harmless yet unpleasant reaction generated by the training collar.
Initially, people developed dog training collars for hunting dogs. Those were shock-training collars. Such collars released a high level of electric current each time the dog misbehaved. These shock collars have undergone many modifications to be less cruel and painful to animals, but the controversy remains. Although such collars are not recommendable and are even under ban in some countries, they still exist on the market and are capable of releasing different levels of current. There is a lot of controversy surrounding shock-training collars and many people suggest to owners to try them on themselves before putting them on their dogs.
Recent studies have shown that dogs subjected to wearing an electric training collar have high levels of stress and are nervous around people, sometimes even attacking out of fear of shock. Since the apparition of electric dog training collars, many developments have taken place, which no longer hurt the dog physically, but make him uncomfortable by spraying a jet of scented air or water into the animal’s face.
Your pet will be so amazed and startled by the noise and sensation released by the dog training collar that it will stop barking. Barking is the dog’s natural way of noticing against potential dangers and scaring off threats. Dogs also bark to communicate with other dogs or with their owners. However, such behavior can become upsetting if every little thing triggers it.
Dog training collars are available for small or large dogs and the jet spray can have an unpleasant odor such as lemon, citronella or mustard. Some dog training collars do not have unpleasant odors because they emit a cold jet onto the dog’s neck to distract it from the unwanted behavior.
The market has seen the development of a new kind of dog training collar that emits sounds that only dogs can hear and that bother them. These ultrasonic collars are just as effective as citronella collars and electric collars and gradually replace electric collars.
These canine training collars use either sound or vibration to determine whether the dog is barking or not. The best ones use both types of sensors, so they do not accidentally release the spray because of outside sounds. You can use such training collars to confine your pet’s access to particular areas of your yard such as flower or vegetable beds. These invisible fences are very successful and your dog’s behavior will meet its adjustment in no time.
If you have tried everything to stop your dog from barking or digging up your flowers and nothing has worked, you should try a gentle dog training collar that just takes your dog by surprise and stops it from misbehaving. Improve the behavior of your dog by training it with the aid of a dog training collar that you can choose from a wide range of harmless and yet helpful dog training collars.About the Author
Article source: Article-Dashboard.com
More ArticlesSome Tips on Training Your Dog
Training your dog is something that each and every owner of a pet has to associate with. You have to use time doing what requires to be done and carrying it out efficiently. Pet owners who do not train their animals .. (more)Dog Training Devices
Dog Training Devices (more)Related Articles
- About Dog House Training
- Useful tips on using Dog Toys for Training your dog
- Put an End to the Annoying Barking of Your Dog with the Electronic Dog Training Collar
- New Puppy - Basic Dog Training
- Super Dog Training Secrets Revealed
- Dog Training - A Pro Reveals His Best Methods And Tips
- Learn about Clicker Training a Dog
- Dog Training Guide
- Get Rid of the Neighbors' Complaints with the Efficient Dog Training Collars
- Start Training Your Dog by Winning His Respect and Confidence
- Dog and Puppy Toilet Training
- Training Your Dog To Eliminate Bad Habits
- Why Use a Dog Training School
- House Training Your Dog
- Train Your Dog to Using a Training Collar
- Use Reward Training To Train Your Dog
- Types of dog training collars - affordable and highly effecient
- Getting a Collar for Your Dog
- Train Your Dog For Collar And Lead
- NFL Dog Collars Are Only the Beginning
- Training Your Dog Using Rewards And Positive Reinforcement
- Where To Find Hypoallergenic Dog Breeders
- Learn about the Foxhound Dog
- Bull Dog Terriers First Impressions
- Coated Wheaten Terrier Pet Dog
- Reserved Dog Scottish Terrier
- What Are the Dog Allergies Symptoms?
- Keep Your Dog Tamed
- The Easy Way to Get Your Dog to Behave
- Homemade Dog Food Recipes
- How To Select The Right Dog Harness
- Hypoallergenic Dogs That Are Hairless
- Buying the Right Dog Food
- Information On Coccidiosis In Dogs
The best way to potty train a dog is to start out with a crate. Bringing home a new puppy is exciting but unless you are a little strange, potty training isn’t the most fun part about having a new pet. (more)Dog Training for Proper Dog Behavior
There are many reasons for teaching proper dog behavior, and teaching such behavior has many benefits for both the human and canine partners. Dog behavior training is vital to such life and death issues as preventing aggression .. (more)Dog Training Toronto
In Toronto, there s no shortage of dog training options. All you need to do is enter dog training Toronto into your web browser and you will get more links than you could ever click. The problem is not finding a dog trainer in Toronto, it is finding the one that is best for you and your dog. (more)How to Do Dog Potty Training
Tired of your lovely dog peeing all over the places, trying to teach she/he how to use a potty? Here are some key points to potty training. (more)Training Your Terrier Dog
Most people think that training a dog is hard and expensive. Moreover, dog training requires a lot of patience and creativity for your dog. (more)
- Weight Gains in Dog
- Protect Your Dog from Diseases
- Types Of Dogs
- Your Cat and Potty Training
- How to Groom Your Hypoallergenic Dog
- How to Teach Your Dog Proper Social Skills
- The Best Night Dog
- Some Background about the Terrier Dog
- Crate Training Your Cat
- All about Breeding Dogs
- Information On Exersise For Different Dog Breeds
- Puppy House Training Tips
- Terrier Dogs Interesting Facts
- History of the Dog Fence
- Beagle Puppy Training
- Learn about Dog Bites
- Litter Training a Puppy
- Shelter Housing for Dogs
- Crate Training Puppies - How to Crate Train Your Puppy
- A Man Best Friend is a Dog