Why Cats Make Such Good Pets
Cats are very good pets as they don’t require as much attention as other options such as a dog. You don’t have to walk the cat and you don’t have to deal with it barking at everything that happens to walk by your home. Young cats are extremely playful and you can interact with them when you want to. However, most cats are content to play with toys or to be independent.
This doesn’t mean that cats aren’t excellent companions though. They can be silly at times and they often enjoy curling up on your lap and purring. Your cat won’t come running when you are home at the end of day and knock you over. They also don’t lick or bite so you won’t have to worry about how they will interact with others when you have company. Cats always seem to be able to tell when you need some comfort.
Taking care of a pet can help a child to become more responsible but some pets just come with too much time required. A cat makes a perfect choice for children because they tend to take care of themselves. As long as they are given sufficient food and water they will remain happy. Indoor cats will have to be trained to use a litter box but most of them learn very quickly so you won’t have to deal with cleaning up such messes around your home. However, you need to clean the litter box regularly because cats do not like to use a dirty litter box.
Cats are clean animals as they spend a large amount of time grooming themselves each day. In the majority of cases, cats lead a very happy and long life without too many problems. They don’t cost very much because cat food and litter are very cheap. They don’t require as many vet visits for routine shots either like dogs do which can become quite expensive.
For those that have problems with mice, cats make a great natural system for taking care of them. This means you won’t have to deal with messy traps or dangerous poisons around your home. Many cat owners claim they haven’t come across a mouse in their home for years with this line of defense.
Cats are very precious and beautiful animals as well. They have a gentle hum to them that can be relaxing for humans. They have coats in all colors as well as eyes that are very shiny and bright. Each cat has their own personality and you just can’t help but adore them. There are many breeds of cats if you want a particular kind but some of the most beautiful cats are those that are mixed breeds.
Cats are very smart animals too so they will quickly catch up to what you like from them and what you don’t based on the praise you give them. Contrary to popular belief, cats are obedient and they want their owner’s to be happy with them. They will learn fast that you don’t like them scratching on the furniture or putting their tail in your face while you are sleeping.About the Author
Article source: Article-Dashboard.com
More ArticlesGetting Health Insurance for Your Cat Might Be a Good Idea
Most people do not to think about purchasing pet wellbeing indemnity for the family cat minimally because it seems as if cats never get sick. The veterinary disquiet most cat owners fret about is what will occur if their family cat gets run over by a departure car. Cat owners who keep their cats in the house (more)Good Treatments for Cats
As most pet owners already know, heartworm treatment for cats and dogs isn't the same. Never, under any circumstances, should you give your cat heartworm treatment that is designed for a dog - or vice versa. (more)Related Articles
- Cat Skin Disease
- Caring For Your Cats
- Choosing Wheather if Your Cat Live Indoors or Outdoors
- How To Keep Your Cat Healthy
- A Quick Guide to Choosing Cats
- Keeping Your Cat Healthy
- Why Get Insurance for a Cat Pet?
- How to Cure the Different Kinds of Cat Breath
- Having Fun Training Your Cat
- First Aid Kit for Cats
- Finding a Name That Is Right for Your Cat
- Transition of an Adopted Cat to a New Home
- Dealing With Cat Odor
- Learn How to Tame Feral Cats
- Information about Cat Breeding
- How To Introduce Your Cat
- Cats Can Have Bad Breath, Learn Ways to Deal with It
- Factors Affecting The Health Of Cats
- How to Introduce Your Cat to Your Home
- The Different Kinds of Meaning for Cat Behaviors
- Things You Should Know About Cat Food
- Do You Need Health Insurance For Your Cat
- Cats Can Have Diabetes
- Care for Your Diabetic Cat
- Choosing a Savannah - Is One Right for You?
- Different Kinds of Cat Whisperer
- How to Manage Catfish
- Clearning Your Cat Litter Box
- Dealing with Cats and Their Claws
- Learn about Grooming Your Cats
- Bring Your Cats Everywhere
- An Exotic Pet Cat
- How to Keep Cats Out Of Your Gardens
- How to Train Your Cat or Kittens for Positive Reinforcements
Investing time and energy for your serenity of thinker and your pet's shelter is always a good thing. And choosing the right harness and leash for your cat is a smart first stage that will make wearing a leash a greet experience for your pet. (more)How to Take Care of Cats
As long as you take care of your cat and take him to the vet for his checkups, he should remain healthy. Even though cats can get sick from time to time - knowing how to care for him will make a world of difference. (more)Domesticate Exotic Pets
Owning an exotic pet really is a big decision. It requires some considerable effort to domesticate the animal and some amount of time until everyone gets fully adjusted. (more)Caring For Catfish
Catfish are good eating critters; as well, some of these fish will gulp down other fish. Catfish is an all time favorite, yet few catfish are more difficult to maintain than other catfish are. (more)Cat Beds - Cat Igloos Beds are the Perfect Cat Beds for Winter
Cat owners have seen their beloved pets fall asleep in many places, and since cats can sleep through the majority of a day, it is important to have a comfortable and cosy place for your cat to sleep and feel safe. There are a variety of cat beds on the market, but none are better for winter weather than cat igloos. (more)
- How to Anticipate Getting a New Cat
- Need Health Insurance For Cat?
- All about Siamese Cats
- Guide to Grooming Your Cat
- Learn How to Give Your Cat a Pill
- Cat Training Books
- The Reason For Your Cat Behavior
- Why Do Cats Use A Scratch Post
- Ways to Buy a Good Horse
- Learn About Different Cat Breeds
- Important Dog Education Advice – The Things To Take Into Account-00-620
- Not Just Walk Your Dog, Walk Your Cat
- Your Cat and Potty Training
- Giving Your Pet a Good Name
- Why You Need To Use Glucosamines And Chondroitin For Dogs And Cats
- About Breeding Cats
- Get a Training Collar for Your Cat
- Devices You Can Use to Train Your Cat
- The Common Different Health Problems for Cat
- Cats and How They Have Benefits to Your Kids