Pet and animal games online - play free pet games.
Exotic pets for sale - sell / buy exotic pets online.
The Different Kinds of Meaning for Cat Behaviors
A lot of people think that cats work on their own agenda, not paying much attention to their owner - provided they have clean litter, food, and water. Cats can behave in odd manners at times, which can easily confuse their owners and make it really hard to determine what the cat wants. As much as cat behavior can be confusing, there are some ways that you can solve common cat behavior mysteries.
A common behavior that almost all cats do is push their heads into any type of object that will allow them to do it. You've probably seen your cat do this before, probably against table legs, TV stands, or another object. This can be noticed more when you have other people who own animals or those with allergies over at your house. When a cat notices this, he will rub his head against the person. In doing so, he will put a touch of saliva on the individual. In a cat's mind, he owns what he puts his saliva on.
By putting his saliva on something, that object or person will have a familiar scent. Although this can be very annoying, you have to understand that other people in your home are seen as odd or weird to your cat. When a cat does this, he is simply trying to make the visitor belong. When he brushes up against them and puts his saliva on them, he is trying to put his scent on them - which in his mind will mean that they belong in his territory.
Even though marking someone or something with saliva is beneficial to the cat, saliva is one of the most common forms of pet allergies. When someone wipes the saliva off of them, the scent will be gone and the cat will go back and attempt to do it again. Even though it may appear that cats target those with allergies, cats are actually just trying to make the visitor belong at the house. If the guest simply cannot take the saliva, allow the cat to rub himself on their pants leg a few times. Normally, this is all takes for a cat to leave the person alone.
Those of you who an indoor cat should expect the cat to spend quite a bit of time lying near windows. During this time, you may hear your cat make very strange noises or weird movements. You shouldn't fear though, as he is simply acting out his hunting instincts. Whether it's another cat or object outside moving about, the cat will see it and simply go into his native hunting instinct.
As most already know, cats love to play. They love to played with, especially with toys. They will pounce on things on occasion, which should always be expected. If you try to prevent this type of behavior, your cat will take a very negative approach and you'll end up with a lot of broken things in your home. You can always play with your cat using a string, as he will love to chase the string around the room.
The longer you own your cat, the more odd behavior you'll see him exhibit. Cats behave in strange ways, although they always have a reason for behaving the way they do. If you can understand why your cat behaves like he does, you'll have no problems keeping him healthy and happy. If you simply pay attention to your cat and the way he behaves at times - you'll be able to understand him better than ever before.About the Author
Article source: Article-Dashboard.com
More ArticlesCats Behavior - The Reason For Your Cat Behavior
The longer you own your cat, the more odd behavior you'll see him exhibit. Cats behave in strange ways, although they always have an argue for behaving the way they do. (more)Information On The Most Common Cat behaviors
Cats make great pets but certain cat behavior can be quite annoying and hence you need to know how to control your cat’s strange mannerisms and impulses. (more)Related Articles
- Train Your Cat with the Toilet
- Getting Protection For Your Home From Cats
- Get a Training Collar for Your Cat
- Different Kinds of Cat Whisperer
- Do Not Just Walk Your Dog, Walk Your Cat
- About Breeding Cats
- Guide to Grooming Your Cat
- Get Health Insurance for Your Cat
- Which Is the Best Cat Food
- How To Stop Your Cat From Urinating Everywhere
- Cats Can Have Diabetes
- Cat Breeds Throughout the World - Top Cat Breeds
- Your Cat and Her Food
- Learn About The Cat Whisperer
- Hybrid Cats Represent Fashion at a High Price
- How to Care for Your Diabetic Cat
- Information about Cat Breeds
- The Common Different Health Problems for Cat
- Dealing With Cat Odor
- Know What to Do if You Have a Persian Cat
- Information on Disciplining Your Cat
- Learn How to Manage Catfish
- All About Catfish
- Finding a Name That Is Right for Your Cat
- Need Health Insurance For Cat?
- What You Need to Know about Breeding Cats
- Keeping Your Cats Happy And Loving
- Factors Affecting The Health Of Cats
- Choosing Wheather if Your Cat Live Indoors or Outdoors
- About Cat Health
- Keep Your Cat Healthy - Have a Healthy Cat
- How to Keep Your Cat Healthy
- A Little Introduction to Cats
- Get Health Insurance for Your Cat Before It Is Too Late
Cats are very intelligent, instinctively knowing how they should use the litter box. After the cat has finished using the litter box, someone in the family will need to scoop the waste from the litter box. (more)Devices You Can Use to Train Your Cat
It is given that the cat is an adorable and endearing pet. Nevertheless if it starts to disorder the house with all its litter, then it starts to nark the heck out of a vendor. What to do? Of course, cat education campaign are there to solve this trouble. (more)Keeping Your Cat Healthy
To keep your cat healthy a majority of time, all you really need to do is give him good shelter, food, and plenty of water. Like other living things however, cats can get sick from time to time no matter what you do. (more)Domesticate Exotic Pets
Owning an exotic pet really is a big decision. It requires some considerable effort to domesticate the animal and some amount of time until everyone gets fully adjusted. (more)Abused Cats
Cats that have been abused can appear severely maimed and damaged all over their exterior. Some may appear to be in perfect shape on the outside, although all of the damage they sustained may be internal or emotional. (more)
- Health Problems Your Cat Can Face
- Good Treatments for Cats
- All about the Siamese Cat
- You Should Not De-Claw Your Cats
- A Couple Of Facts About Cats
- Do You Need Health Insurance For Your Cat
- Different Exotic Animal Behavior
- Train Your Cat or Kittens for Positive Reinforcements
- How to Keep Your Cat Safe in Warm Months
- Amazing Cats
- Having Fun Training Your Cat
- Cat Training - Crate Training Your Cat
- How To Introduce Your Cat
- Cats Can Have Bad Breath, Learn Ways to Deal with It
- Cat Toys - Cats and Their Toys
- Cats And Their Claws
- Your Cat and Potty Training
- Cats and Their Scratch Post
- Cat Training Books
- About the Siamese Cat