Cat Igloos are the Perfect Cat Beds for Winter
Cat owners have seen their beloved pets fall asleep in many places, and since cats can sleep through the majority of a day, it is important to have a comfortable and cosy place for your cat to sleep and feel safe. There are a variety of cat beds on the market, but none are better for winter weather than cat igloos.
When your cat crawls into the cosy nook that a cat igloo is, their body heat is trapped and it keeps your kitty as comfortable and toasty warm as can be. And, of course there is nothing more adorable than a sleepy kitty peeking out of his or her cat igloo.
The following are some fantastic cat igloos you’ll want to get your hands on as temperatures begin to drop!
Cat Den Sheila (£14.90) The Cat Den Sheila features a black paw print pattern on a beige background and a triangle shaped opening through which your cat can come and go. This cat igloo is made of a soft material and comes with a pillow for your cat’s comfort and is one of the best cat supplies available. This cat bed is also washable and foldable for your convenience.
Ancol Timberwolf Extreme Pyramid Cat Bed (£20.99) The Ancol Timberwolf Extreme Pyramid cat bed is made of brown and green mock suede that your cat will love to rub up against. You’ll be lucky if your cat ever wants to come out of this cat igloo!
Cushy Cave Minou Cat Bed (from £19.99) This cat igloo is sure to attract your cat’s attention. The fur-lined rim sets this cat bed apart from the rest, and all of the fabric used is extra soft. This cat bed comes in a two-tone colour pattern of either beige and brown or rose and gray, and features a cute paw print on both sides of the bed. Since this cat bed comes in two different sizes, you can provide your cat its own cosy cat bed or a place for him or her to snuggle up with a friend. I have 2 very happy cats that would gladly testify to the cosiness of this cat igloo!
Safari Igloo Cat Bed (£19.99) If your cat is serious about comfort, style, and adventure, this is the cat igloo he or she needs. A leopard print cushion gives this cat bed a safari feel and is designed with a memory frame to maintain the shape your cat will love. The outer brown fabric is soft and will easily mix with the decor of most rooms, so your cat can be in the middle of all of the action without feeling overwhelmed.
Danish Design Morocco Cat Bed (£39.99) This cat bed is perfect for older and larger cats as it features a wide round entrance. The thick cushion in this cat igloo provides your cat all of the comfort they could ask for. The interior fabric has stripes in classic Moroccan colours that are complemented by an outer, sand-coloured fabric.
Your cat will appreciate any of the cat igloos suggested, and with all of the varieties of shapes and sizes, you’re sure to find a cat bed that’s perfect for any room. You can get a lot of info on pet supplies from us.About the Author
Article source: Article-Dashboard.com
More ArticlesGetting A Bed For Your Cat
Your pet needs a place in which they can lay down, sleep, and take a nap. A cat bed will also help keep your cat from taking its naps on your bed or couch. This doesn't mean that you have to spend a fortune or have it monogrammed, but it does mean that you need to look for something comfortable. (more)Have Fun Naming Your Cat
Most cats jerk out with plain and uncreative names. A black cat given to you by an isolated is unsurprisingly called Blacky, much like what you will suppose from a fluffy cat named (interrupt, surprise) Fluffy. (more)Related Articles
- Cats Need Walking Also
- Give Your Cat The Proper Care They Deserve
- Learn How to Tame Feral Cats
- What You Need To Know Before Breeding Your Cats
- How To Keep Your Cat Healthy
- Learn about Cat Health
- How To Stop Your Cat From Urinating Everywhere
- Learn about Grooming Your Cats
- Different Kinds of Littering for Cats
- Why You Need To Use Glucosamines And Chondroitin For Dogs And Cats
- Caring For The Older Cat
- Different Cats Have Different Training Tips
- Health Problems Your Cat Can Face
- Learn How to Take Care of Your Cats
- Learn More about Breeding Cats
- Your Cat and Her Food
- Information on Disciplining Your Cat
- All about Siamese Cats
- Choosing Wheather if Your Cat Live Indoors or Outdoors
- Important Dog Education Advice – The Things To Take Into Account-00-620
- About The Cat Whisperer
- Some Tips to Train Your Cat with the Toilet
- How to Give a Pill to Your Cat
- The Different Kinds Of Heartworm Treatment For Cats
- Keeping Your Cat Healthy
- The Different Kinds of Meaning for Cat Behaviors
- An Exotic Pet Cat
- The Art of Cat Training
- Why Cats Make Such Good Pets
- Choosing a Savannah Cat - Is One Right for You?
- Cats and Their Litter Box
- Finding the Right Cat Litter Box
- Learn How to Take Care of a Persian Cat
- How to Cure the Different Kinds of Cat Breath
The ocicat and his food. The Ocicat is one of the most magnificent spotted cat breeds that has the capability to steal any show not only with shear beauty but brains as well. (more)Information On The Most Common Cat behaviors
Cats make great pets but certain cat behavior can be quite annoying and hence you need to know how to control your cat’s strange mannerisms and impulses. (more)Learn about the Siamese Cat
The exotic and fairly mysterious Siamese cat hail from the country of Thailand. They had forever been a common breed of cats, some even residing in majestic palaces. (more)A Quick Guide to Choosing Cats
Cats can be great pets for people who are looking for an animal, but want one that is a little more independent. There are of course many other considerations to take into account before rushing out and buying your cat based on a picture or vague description. (more)How To Introduce Your Cat
If you are introducing kittens to one another, the entire introduction process can be short, lasting as little as 10 – 15 days. Introducing cats to each other all depends on their temperament and their personality. (more)
- All About Catfish
- Dogs Love Mammoth Dog Beds of Their Own
- How to Keep Your Cat Entertained
- Get Health Insurance for Your Cat Before It Is Too Late
- A Little Introduction to Cats
- A Brilliant Gift for Cat Lovers
- How to Give Your Cat a Pill
- Reading about Cat Training Books
- Keep Your Cat Healthy - Have a Healthy Cat
- Do You Need Health Insurance For Your Cat
- The Wonderful Cats
- Cats Can Have Diabetes
- Cats Behavior - The Reason For Your Cat Behavior
- Why Are Dog Beds an Important Part of Dog Supplies
- The Different Kinds of Things to Know about Abused Cats
- Some Reasons to Get Health Insurance for Your Cat
- Dealing With Cat Odor
- A Couple of Caution for Cat Owners
- Some Reason To Get Health Insurance For Your Pet Cat
- Why the Cat Is a Cool Breeds