Cat Igloos are the Perfect Cat Beds for Winter
Cat owners have seen their beloved pets fall asleep in many places, and since cats can sleep through the majority of a day, it is important to have a comfortable and cosy place for your cat to sleep and feel safe. There are a variety of cat beds on the market, but none are better for winter weather than cat igloos.
When your cat crawls into the cosy nook that a cat igloo is, their body heat is trapped and it keeps your kitty as comfortable and toasty warm as can be. And, of course there is nothing more adorable than a sleepy kitty peeking out of his or her cat igloo.
The following are some fantastic cat igloos you’ll want to get your hands on as temperatures begin to drop!
Cat Den Sheila (£14.90) The Cat Den Sheila features a black paw print pattern on a beige background and a triangle shaped opening through which your cat can come and go. This cat igloo is made of a soft material and comes with a pillow for your cat’s comfort and is one of the best cat supplies available. This cat bed is also washable and foldable for your convenience.
Ancol Timberwolf Extreme Pyramid Cat Bed (£20.99) The Ancol Timberwolf Extreme Pyramid cat bed is made of brown and green mock suede that your cat will love to rub up against. You’ll be lucky if your cat ever wants to come out of this cat igloo!
Cushy Cave Minou Cat Bed (from £19.99) This cat igloo is sure to attract your cat’s attention. The fur-lined rim sets this cat bed apart from the rest, and all of the fabric used is extra soft. This cat bed comes in a two-tone colour pattern of either beige and brown or rose and gray, and features a cute paw print on both sides of the bed. Since this cat bed comes in two different sizes, you can provide your cat its own cosy cat bed or a place for him or her to snuggle up with a friend. I have 2 very happy cats that would gladly testify to the cosiness of this cat igloo!
Safari Igloo Cat Bed (£19.99) If your cat is serious about comfort, style, and adventure, this is the cat igloo he or she needs. A leopard print cushion gives this cat bed a safari feel and is designed with a memory frame to maintain the shape your cat will love. The outer brown fabric is soft and will easily mix with the decor of most rooms, so your cat can be in the middle of all of the action without feeling overwhelmed.
Danish Design Morocco Cat Bed (£39.99) This cat bed is perfect for older and larger cats as it features a wide round entrance. The thick cushion in this cat igloo provides your cat all of the comfort they could ask for. The interior fabric has stripes in classic Moroccan colours that are complemented by an outer, sand-coloured fabric.
Your cat will appreciate any of the cat igloos suggested, and with all of the varieties of shapes and sizes, you’re sure to find a cat bed that’s perfect for any room. You can get a lot of info on pet supplies from us.About the Author
Article source: Article-Dashboard.com
More ArticlesGetting A Bed For Your Cat
Your pet needs a place in which they can lay down, sleep, and take a nap. A cat bed will also help keep your cat from taking its naps on your bed or couch. This doesn't mean that you have to spend a fortune or have it monogrammed, but it does mean that you need to look for something comfortable. (more)All about the Siamese Cat
The exotic and somewhat mysterious Siamese cat hails from the country of Thailand. They had always been a popular breed of cats, some even residing in royal palaces. (more)Related Articles
- Preventing Cats from Eating Your Garden
- Get a Training Collar for Your Cat
- Keeping Your Cats Happy And Loving
- Learn About Different Cat Breeds
- Information about Cat Breeding
- The Ocicat and His Food, What You Should Know
- Learn about Grooming Your Cats
- Need Health Insurance For Cat?
- First Aid Kit for Your Four Legged Friends
- Cats Can Have Bad Breath, Learn Ways to Deal with It
- Transition of an Adopted Cat to a New Home
- Abused Cats
- Cat Allergy - Deal with Cat Allergies
- Your Cat and Her Food
- Factors to Consider when Traveling with Your Cat
- Learn about Abused Cats
- All about Feeding Your Cat
- How to Take Care of Your Cats
- Having Fun Training Your Cat
- Choosing Wheather if Your Cat Live Indoors or Outdoors
- Dealing With Cat Odor
- Cat Breeds - Different Kinds of Domestic Cat Breeds
- Cats Can Have Diabetes
- Learn How to Give Your Cat a Pill
- A Couple Of Facts About Cats
- Know What to Do if You Have a Persian Cat
- How to Introduce Your Cat to Your Home
- Have Fun Naming Your Cat
- Learn How to Manage Catfish
- Devices You Can Use to Train Your Cat
- Finding the Right Cat Litter Box
- Why You Need To Use Glucosamines And Chondroitin For Dogs And Cats
- Why the Cat Is a Cool Breeds
- Cats Are Wonderful Pets
The first thing a cat owner should know about home décor is to keep it simple. Cats are completely convinced that they are in charge, that the house and its possessions belong to them, and that they have every right to break rip or shred anything they like. Even a well trained cat (a possible oxymoron) will (more)Finding a Name That Is Right for Your Cat
Being called by your name is very important and this importance really goes deep down to a person's heart. This is also true for our pets. We give them names and we always see to it that it is dear, remarkable or something unique. (more)Learn How to Take Care of a Persian Cat
These days, Persian cats are among the most popular breeds of cat. Well known for their gentle and sweet personalities and their long hair, Persian cats have very attractive features. (more)Cats And Their Claws
Cats use their claws for numerous purposes. The claws are important to cats, as they are a critical part of balancing. If you've ever noticed a cat jumping and latching onto a high target, you've maybe noticed that he uses his claws to twitch himself up. (more)Why Do Cats Use A Scratch Post
Cats are commonly cute animals awaiting the time when they ruin your futon and your carpet, no gratitude to their scratching talent. How does one get rid of this irritating hobby called cat scratching? (more)
- Cat Breeds Throughout the World - Top Cat Breeds
- Do Not Let Your Cat Urinate Around the House
- How to Take Care of Cats
- Ways To Keep Your Cat Healthy
- Having Cats and Dogs At Home
- How to Keep Your Cat Healthy
- How To Introduce Your Cat
- Some Reason To Get Health Insurance For Your Pet Cat
- A Brilliant Gift for Cat Lovers
- Caring For Your Cats
- Why Not Pamper Your Dog With a Luxury Dog Bed?
- How To Stop Your Cat From Urinating Everywhere
- Dog Coats: For Winter Comfort & Safety
- Learn More about Breeding Cats
- Get Health Insurance for Your Cat Before It Is Too Late
- How to Keep Cats Out Of Your Gardens
- The Reason For Your Cat Behavior
- Clearning Your Cat Litter Box
- The Different Kinds of Littering for Cats
- Get Your Money Worth When You Buy a Mammoth Dog Bed