Pet and animal games online - play free pet games.
Exotic pets for sale - sell / buy exotic pets online.
Your Cat and Her Food
Cats can be quite finicky when it comes to food but at the same time you need to choose your cat supplies in such a way that she gets maximum nutrition out of it and loves it too.
The universal truth is that cats love fish and meat. More than their love for fish and met, these small carnivores need to eat animal tissues so that they can get enough nutrition to maintain their health on a long-term basis. Meat and fish will provide your cat with a high amount of amino acid, which are also known as the "building blocks" and will help in preventing several diseases. Hence, when you go out to buy cat supplies, you need to get some raw meat or fish as well.
On the other hand, Kittens less than a year old, need different type of nutrition. Their food has to be specially designed to boost their immune systems and provide them with an increased quantity of necessary proteins that will help build their muscles and strengthen their bones.
There are many people who offer their cat – dog food but this is not really recommended even though cats like dog food. If you have a cat at home then you need to get cat supplies and cat specific food only. What you need to understand is that cats have a different body and digestion system as compared to dogs and hence they will not get the right kind of nutrition from dog food. This basically means that cat can only survive on cat food and cat supplies.
When you are buying cat supplies and especially if it is canned food then you need to ensure that it is not past the expiry date. You need to buy cat food that has high quantity of nutrients to help in the overall growth of your cat. Some of the nutrients include proteins, minerals, fats, and vitamins. One more thing that you need to remember is that excess of nutrients is also bad for your cat. If you provide her with extra amount of minerals or vitamin supplements then it can be potentially harmful.
One of the great things about cats is that they are extremely efficient eaters. Your cat will only eat as mush as is required for them to satisfy their need for energy. As a result, your cat will have frequent meals but in small quantities. The fact of the matter is that cats never overeat unlike dogs. But then again, you need to be careful because in spite of the fact that your cat can naturally regulate her food intake, she can also indulge. In the recent past it has been seen according to different studies that obesity is fast becoming a common feline nutritional problem.
Last but not the least, one of the most important cat supplies is water. Cats need to drink a lot of water as it helps them to ingest their food and at the same time protects them from chronic dehydration caused by dry food in their stomach.About the Author
Article source: Article-Dashboard.com
More ArticlesCats Food - Which Is the Best Cat Food?
Best Cat Food. Choosing the appropriate cat food for your companion is not an easy task. The formula on which cat food is based addresses mainly the need of cats. (more)What You Should Know about Ocicat and His Food
The ocicat and his food. The Ocicat is one of the most magnificent spotted cat breeds that has the capability to steal any show not only with shear beauty but brains as well. (more)Related Articles
- Ways to Domesticate Your Exotic Pet
- Hybrid Cats Represent Fashion at a High Price
- Amazing Cats
- Caring For Your Cats
- Devices You Can Use to Train Your Cat
- Learn How to Take Care of Your Cats
- Train Your Cat with the Toilet
- Having Fun Training Your Cat
- Cat Skin Disease
- Why You Need To Use Glucosamines And Chondroitin For Dogs And Cats
- A Little Introduction to Cats
- Getting Protection For Your Home From Cats
- How Feral Cats Can Be Tamed
- Get Health Insurance for Your Cat Before It Is Too Late
- Getting Health Insurance for Your Cat Might Be a Good Idea
- How to Bathe Your Cats
- Information on Disciplining Your Cat
- Cats and Their Litter Box
- Different Kinds of Toys Cat Will Play With
- Cat Breeds - Different Kinds of Domestic Cat Breeds
- Learn about Grooming Your Cats
- How To Stop Your Cat From Urinating Everywhere
- Finding a Name That Is Right for Your Cat
- Get a Training Collar for Your Cat
- The Art of Cat Training
- Catfish Care
- Cats and How They Have Benefits to Your Kids
- Cats Bad Breath - Cats Health Care
- Keep Your Cat Healthy - Have a Healthy Cat
- Different Cats Have Different Training Tips
- Aquarium Care and Catfish Care Manual
- Cats Health Problems
- Good Treatments for Cats
- The Common Different Health Problems for Cat
Cat Food Info #1 Cats Need Protein in their Cat Food (more)How to Keep Cats Out Of Your Gardens
Your first line of defense when keeping cats out of your garden is to make sure that you have your boundaries secure. Cats are very agile animals, and .. (more)Do Not Let Your Cat Urinate Around the House
Anytime your cat backs himself up to a door or other article in your house, lifts his tail, and releases urine - you have a conundrum. This difficult is known as spraying, and is very universal with cats kept inside. (more)Learn about the Siamese Cat
The exotic and fairly mysterious Siamese cat hail from the country of Thailand. They had forever been a common breed of cats, some even residing in majestic palaces. (more)Guide to Grooming Your Cat
Grooming is also a big part of having a cat. Just as you get a shower every day, do your hair, and whatever else your grooming entails, your cat needs to be groomed as well. (more)
- Some Reason To Get Health Insurance For Your Pet Cat
- Why Get Insurance for a Cat Pet?
- Easing the Transition of an Adopted Cat to a New Home
- The Different Kinds of Things to Know about Abused Cats
- Do You Need Health Insurance For Your Cat
- Care for Your Diabetic Cat
- Information about Cat Breeds
- Having Cats and Dogs At Home
- About Iguana Food
- Keeping Your Cat Healthy
- Factors Affecting The Health Of Cats
- All About Catfish
- Before Breeding Cats
- Why Do Cats Use A Scratch Post
- Clearning Your Cat Litter Box
- How to Manage Catfish
- Hypoallergenic Dog Food
- Need Health Insurance For Cat?
- Crate Training Your Cat
- Choosing Wheather if Your Cat Live Indoors or Outdoors