Pet and animal games online - play free pet games.
Exotic pets for sale - sell / buy exotic pets online.
Your Cat and Her Food
Cats can be quite finicky when it comes to food but at the same time you need to choose your cat supplies in such a way that she gets maximum nutrition out of it and loves it too.
The universal truth is that cats love fish and meat. More than their love for fish and met, these small carnivores need to eat animal tissues so that they can get enough nutrition to maintain their health on a long-term basis. Meat and fish will provide your cat with a high amount of amino acid, which are also known as the "building blocks" and will help in preventing several diseases. Hence, when you go out to buy cat supplies, you need to get some raw meat or fish as well.
On the other hand, Kittens less than a year old, need different type of nutrition. Their food has to be specially designed to boost their immune systems and provide them with an increased quantity of necessary proteins that will help build their muscles and strengthen their bones.
There are many people who offer their cat – dog food but this is not really recommended even though cats like dog food. If you have a cat at home then you need to get cat supplies and cat specific food only. What you need to understand is that cats have a different body and digestion system as compared to dogs and hence they will not get the right kind of nutrition from dog food. This basically means that cat can only survive on cat food and cat supplies.
When you are buying cat supplies and especially if it is canned food then you need to ensure that it is not past the expiry date. You need to buy cat food that has high quantity of nutrients to help in the overall growth of your cat. Some of the nutrients include proteins, minerals, fats, and vitamins. One more thing that you need to remember is that excess of nutrients is also bad for your cat. If you provide her with extra amount of minerals or vitamin supplements then it can be potentially harmful.
One of the great things about cats is that they are extremely efficient eaters. Your cat will only eat as mush as is required for them to satisfy their need for energy. As a result, your cat will have frequent meals but in small quantities. The fact of the matter is that cats never overeat unlike dogs. But then again, you need to be careful because in spite of the fact that your cat can naturally regulate her food intake, she can also indulge. In the recent past it has been seen according to different studies that obesity is fast becoming a common feline nutritional problem.
Last but not the least, one of the most important cat supplies is water. Cats need to drink a lot of water as it helps them to ingest their food and at the same time protects them from chronic dehydration caused by dry food in their stomach.About the Author
Article source: Article-Dashboard.com
More ArticlesCats Food - Which Is the Best Cat Food?
Best Cat Food. Choosing the appropriate cat food for your companion is not an easy task. The formula on which cat food is based addresses mainly the need of cats. (more)What You Should Know about Ocicat and His Food
The ocicat and his food. The Ocicat is one of the most magnificent spotted cat breeds that has the capability to steal any show not only with shear beauty but brains as well. (more)Related Articles
- Ways to Domesticate Your Exotic Pet
- Why Do Cats Use A Scratch Post
- Learn How to Tame Feral Cats
- Getting A Bed For Your Cat
- Aquarium Care and Catfish Care Manual
- Top Cat Breeds
- Exotic Pet Cat
- Cat Training - Crate Training Your Cat
- How to Manage Catfish
- How to Anticipate Getting a New Cat
- Have Fun Naming Your Cat
- Different Kinds of Littering for Cats
- All About Grooming Your Cats
- Cat Training Books
- Amazing Cats
- Do You Need Health Insurance For Your Cat
- Look Into Abused Cats
- Having Fun Training Your Cat
- The Reason For Your Cat Behavior
- Choosing a Savannah Cat - Is One Right for You?
- You Should Not De-Claw Your Cats
- Learn How to Take Care of Your Cats
- Caring For The Older Cat
- How to Introduce Your Cat to Your Home
- Cats Can Have Bad Breath, Learn Ways to Deal with It
- The Different Kinds of Things to Know about Abused Cats
- How To Keep Your Cat Healthy
- Cats Are Wonderful Pets
- How to Cure the Different Kinds of Cat Breath
- Different Kinds of Toys Cat Will Play With
- Clearning Your Cat Litter Box
- Why Get Insurance for a Cat Pet?
- How to Give a Pill to Your Cat
- Having Cats and Dogs At Home
Cat Food Info #1 Cats Need Protein in their Cat Food (more)Getting Health Insurance for Your Cat Might Be a Good Idea
Most people do not to think about purchasing pet wellbeing indemnity for the family cat minimally because it seems as if cats never get sick. The veterinary disquiet most cat owners fret about is what will occur if their family cat gets run over by a departure car. Cat owners who keep their cats in the house (more)Different Cats Have Different Training Tips
There are many cat breeds presented and one should do some inquiries on the actions of each kind before receiving any as a pet. Cats in general are not like dogs who want to satisfy the landlord. (more)Do Not Let Your Cat Urinate Around the House
Anytime your cat backs himself up to a door or other article in your house, lifts his tail, and releases urine - you have a conundrum. This difficult is known as spraying, and is very universal with cats kept inside. (more)Not Just Walk Your Dog, Walk Your Cat
Aside from dogs, cats are the next best pets for the home. In detail, 34.7 million households in the United States own at slightest one cat. (more)
- Cat Skin Disease
- Dealing With Cats
- Cats And Their Claws
- Information on Disciplining Your Cat
- A Little Introduction to Cats
- Learn How to Take Care of a Persian Cat
- Learn About The Cat Whisperer
- Good Treatments for Cats
- Factors Affecting The Health Of Cats
- How To Introduce Your Cat
- The Art of Cat Training
- How to Give Your Cat a Pill
- Get a Training Collar for Your Cat
- Bring Your Cats Everywhere
- How to Take Care of Cats
- Your Cat and Potty Training
- Learn about the Siamese Cat
- How to Care for Your Diabetic Cat
- All about Feeding Your Cat
- Cats Can Have Diabetes