Pet and animal games online - play free pet games.
Exotic pets for sale - sell / buy exotic pets online.
Learn About The Cat Whisperer
A cat whisper is somewhat similar to a dog or horse whisperer, although cat whisperers relate quite well with cats. These types of people are unusually lucky and very successfully with cats. In most cases, a cat will be abandoned or just show up at someone's door. In this event, the cat will adopt this individual as the cat whisperer.
Often times, alley cats and black cats will show up at someone's door and decide to move into their homes. This can be a result of abandonment, or the cat's family moving away and simply leaving the cat behind. Sometimes, the cat may decide that he likes someone else's home better and decide to move there instead of staying with his owner.
A lot of people will tell you that a cat whisperer can be thought of as a therapist for cats. Almost all cat whisperers haven't have any type of training, what they know just seems to come to them naturally. These types of people understand the way a cat thinks and knows how to work with the cat to achieve the results they want. Even though many think of a cat whisperer as a therapist, it actually couldn't be further from the truth.
Cats who have been abused or mistreated, often times won't respond to anyone but a cat whisperer. Although others may have tried to help the cat, it will only make matters worse by making the cat feel scared and afraid. In most cases, these cats will end up in a pound. This is very tragic, as the cats have already endured more than they ever should have. A majority of the cats who have been abused were once loved pets. Along the way, they were abandoned, mistreated, attacked by dogs, and in some cases tortured.
Cats who have been treated unfairly often times won't trust anyone. They are often times confused, in a lot of pain, and not sure what they should do. Like humans, cats feel pain. Those that have been physically abused are a sad sight indeed. Emotionally damaged cats may appear to be in perfect health on the outside, although their emotions are a wreck. Emotionally abused cats are much harder to get through to, especially if they were stray cats to begin with.
Cat whisperers on the other hand, can communicate with physically and emotionally abused cats. Cats know who they will choose to be their cat whisperer, which is normally an individual they sense trust with. Cat whisperers are common with cats, although most people have never heard of them before. Even though a cat whisperer may be able to communicate better with cats, it will still take time to heal a cat that has been abused.About the Author
Article source: Article-Dashboard.com
More ArticlesDifferent Kinds of Cat Whisperer
Cat whisperers are common with cats, although most people have never heard of them before. Even though a cat whisperer may be able to communicate better with cats, it will still take time to heal a cat that has been abused. (more)Clearning Your Cat Litter Box
Cats are very intelligent, instinctively knowing how they should use the litter box. After the cat has finished using the litter box, someone in the family will need to scoop the waste from the litter box. (more)Related Articles
- Cats and How They Have Benefits to Your Kids
- Health Problems Your Cat Can Face
- Dealing With Cats
- Do Not Just Walk Your Dog, Walk Your Cat
- You Should Not De-Claw Your Cats
- Different Kinds of Littering for Cats
- Different Cats Have Different Training Tips
- Find a Good Leash for Your Cat
- Cats and Their Scratch Post
- Having Cats and Dogs At Home
- Get a Training Collar for Your Cat
- A Couple of Caution for Cat Owners
- Cat Allergy - Deal with Cat Allergies
- Getting Protection For Your Home From Cats
- How to Anticipate Getting a New Cat
- How to Care for Your Diabetic Cat
- What You Should Know about Ocicat and His Food
- Get Health Insurance for Your Cat
- About Cat Breeds
- A Quick Guide to Choosing Cats
- Why Do Cats Use A Scratch Post
- Important Dog Education Advice – The Things To Take Into Account-00-620
- How to Take Care of Cats
- Getting Health Insurance for Your Cat Might Be a Good Idea
- How Feral Cats Can Be Tamed
- Cats and Their Litter Box
- How to Cure the Different Kinds of Cat Breath
- Preventing Your Cats from Eating Your Garden
- Amazing Cats
- The Wonderful Cats
- Keeping Your Cat Healthy and Away From the Vet
- How To Introduce Your Cat
- Do You Need Health Insurance For Your Cat
- The Different Kinds of Things to Know about Abused Cats
Cats are educated and encouraged by treats or rewards. A plain illustration of such actions is when cats come running when it hears the food bag crackle or the can opener's sound. Cats regularly cooperate the sounds to food rewards. (more)Why You Need To Use Glucosamines And Chondroitin For Dogs And Cats
Veterinarians and physicians across the world have started to prescribe glucosamine and chondroitin for animals and the results have been highly successful as far as pet health care is concerned. (more)Learn How to Take Care of a Persian Cat
These days, Persian cats are among the most popular breeds of cat. Well known for their gentle and sweet personalities and their long hair, Persian cats have very attractive features. (more)How to Give Your Cat a Pill
Giving a cat a pill can be a nightmare. No cat needs something shoved down his throat, and he will battle you incisor and nail to avoid it. (more)The Different Kinds of Meaning for Cat Behaviors
As much as cat behavior can be confusing, there are some ways that you can solve common cat behavior mysteries. The longer you own your cat, the more odd behavior you'll see him exhibit. (more)
- Things You Should Know About Cat Food
- Cat Training Tools
- Caring For Catfish
- Your Cat and Potty Training
- Finding a Name That Is Right for Your Cat
- What You Need to Know about Breeding Cats
- Cats Health Problems
- Bonding Between Cat and Their Owners
- Hybrid Cats Represent Fashion at a High Price
- Learn How to Take Care of Your Cats
- Learn about Grooming Your Cats
- Cats Can Have Diabetes
- Choosing a Savannah - Is One Right for You?
- How To Stop Your Cat From Urinating Everywhere
- The Reason For Your Cat Behavior
- How to Give a Pill to Your Cat
- Cats Food - Which Is the Best Cat Food?
- Get Health Insurance for Your Cat Before It Is Too Late
- Caring For Your Cats
- Keep Your Cat Healthy - Have a Healthy Cat